Are you ok pt.2

tw's eating disorder and the thoughts that come with it, swearing, bullying, deadnaming/misgendering, and transphobia in general tbh. depression, self-harm, suicidal thoughts

Also sorry I haven't posted angst but I was happy lately. Now I'm not again so...

😎👍

Peter quickly closed the drawer, the paper hidden inside, and took out his homework. Peter knew Tony was aware he was here but he didn't want to bother him. If Tony wanted Peter in the labs he would say so. Peters heard his door open and Peter turned around to find Nat already standing behind him.

"Hey, Pete." She greeted.

"Hi, Nat," Peter responds turning back to his homework.

"The team is going to train before dinner if you want to come. I think we are meeting there in an hour." She says.

"Ok, I will," Peter responds. Peter loved training with everyone but the dinner part he wasn't too happy about it.

Nat doesn't actually want you there. She felt bad for you and didn't want you to find out they were training without you.

"Um, Nat I'm not feeling too well I don't know if I'll train today." Peter lied. Nat could see right through it though she was a spy for goodness sake but if Peter was trying to lie to her she thought it would be for good reason so she didn't push it. 

"Ok, that's fine see you later," Nat said and left. 

~💕~

Peter had skipped dinner with the same excuse and then at ten decided to go out for patrol. There wasn't much to do but Peter was determined to make it a workout swinging around and running across the roofs of New York while listening for sounds of someone in trouble. 

When Peter got back he was unbelievably exhausted and was debating taking a shower or just falling asleep as gross as it was. He decided a normal shower would be nice since he followed his rules.

"Where were you" Tony said once Peter entered back into his room.

"Patrolling," Peter said gesturing to the suit.

"I thought you didn't feel well," Tony said. Peter had forgotten his earlier lie. 

"Felt better," Peter said quickly.

Tony knew it was a lie Nat had told him earlier she noticed it. And just like she did Tony thought Peter would have good reason. But what would that reason be?

"Did you at least eat before you left?" Tony checked.

"Course Mr. Stark" Peter brushes off. Then Tony left Peter to show and then Peter went to bed.

~💕~

"Morningggg Penny," Flash said draping an arm around the boy's shoulder.

"Please just stop." Peter pleaded. Every day Flash said something and every day the insult got taken to heart and engraved into Peter's brain. 

"Oh come on Penny just play along," Flash says. "Whatever." He continued and next thing Peter knew he was on the ground. He decides to head to the bathroom before class starts and lets a few tears escape.

Peter splashes some cold water on his face and takes a few deep breaths before heading to his first class.

"Hey dude, you alright?" Ned asks once the brunette sits beside him. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Peter lies.

"You've seemed off lately. I'm here for you if you want to talk. You know that, right?" Ned says.