Who?

This is one I wrote on my cruise in June 2023 that I never uploaded. YAYYY! I don't know why I never switched these over to my laptop but oh well they are here now. Fem reader sorry everyone else

Bit of a backstory. Over three years ago you had joined SHIELD but when Fury saw what you could do he recruited you to the Avengers. That was two years ago and everyone warmed up to you pretty quickly. Natasha especially, around a year ago she had adopted you (your parents were god knows where based off MCU prolly dead) and you called her mom and she called you her kid.

WE DON'T HATE OURSELVES IN THIS CHAPTER!🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Also, TW's: gunshot, violence, talks of death, swearing, and hospitals

y/n's pov:

"OK for this mission imma need Natasha, Y/n, Tony, Peter, and Harley. You're all gonna infiltrate a Hydra base in Indonesia. The small quinjet leaves tomorrow at six am sharp. These files have all the information you will need and the closest we have to a map of the inside." Fury explains during an afternoon meeting. Everybody leaves once we are dismissed and as I was about to go to my room Peter and Harley came up to me.

"Hey, y/n wanna go over the files in my room with Harley and me" Peter asks while Harley does an overdramatic thumbs up from behind him.

"Yeah let's go," I say with a smile and we head to Peter's room.

"One more Hydra base down and a million more to go." Harley jokes causing Peter and I to laugh.

"At least we have our parents on this one," Peter says and I agree.

"Yeah and also all three of us are on this mission together," I add

The three of us quickly move onto a different topic and talk for a while until we are called onto Tony's floor for dinner with just us and my mom.

"Did you guys read the files already?" My mom checks while setting the plates on the table.

"Yeah the three of us went over them together in Peter's room like two seconds ago," I assure her

"Good, we don't need any of you getting hurt," Tony says seriously.

"Aw, you care." Harley jokes.

"Like it's not obvious." Tony rolls his eyes. We all laugh a bit and sit down to eat.

~💕~

The next morning we are packed for the three-day long trip. One day to get there, one day mission, and a day back.

"Mommmmmm, MOTHER," I call from outside the elevator.

"I'm coming, calm yourself." She replies coming out of her room with her bag.

"I am completely calm," I tell her.

"Yeah now." She mumbles with a smile. We headed to the quinjet where the boys were already waiting.

"We're here," I announce throwing my bag in the corner of the jet.

"OK good. JARVIS close the jet and take off." Tony instructed.

~💕~

"We're bored" Peter and I complain.

"Well do something then," Harley says tired of our complaining.

"Like what, Harls, we are in the air right now. Five of us in a singular room. I will kill if you really want. That'd be entertaining." Peter says.

"Tired?" I joke.