Namjoon talking with the new prince of their home "He looks like Jungkook." Jin commented.

Jungkook take a glance at his son and he didn't find any resemble of him "I don't think so"

"I am sure he looks like you and how can you know? You're so little to remember your own face" Jin said.

"He has a round face and look at my jawline, a sharp one. I am handsome in every angle"

"You're saying my son is not handsome" Tae walked to them and sat beside Jin.

"Ofcourse he is not, to be honest he looks like my grandfather" Jungkook said.

"Grandfather?" Jin asked

"Your father, mom. Dad always said your father is ugly duck." Jungkook pointed at Namjoon.

Jin glared at his husband "No..no I didn't" the older of them panicked and cursed his son for getting him in a difficult situation.

"But I am sure, our prince looks like Jungkook." Jin took a phone and showed it to Tae who gasped.

Jungkook took the phone and his eyes softened at the old photo. Jin was in the hospital bed looking at Namjoon and Namjoon near the cradle looking at the baby.

"It's the day Jungkook was born and look at him in the photo and look at our prince, both are same to same." Jin ended their argument.

Looking at the photo, even the slightest doubt on his mother's love for him is cleared. He thought his mother forgot about him and so he didn't look for Jin in the past but now seeing him carrying the photo of his childhood made him guilty for not looking for him.

He hugged Jin "I am sorry", Jin shocker at first, wanted to ask why but decided to stay silent and patted his back. Tae and Namjoon looked at them smiling, understanding Jungkook's emotion.
---------
Today is the naming ceremony for Jeon's little prince. He is the first born son, grandson, and nephew to them, so always being an apple of everyone's eyes.

Jimin and Yoongi are the first to arrive, Yoongi follows Jungkook to receive the guests and of course Jimin goes to Tae's room.

"See this is the time for your Jiminie uncle to see you" Tae funnily said to the baby.

"Sorry my little friend, uncle was busy taking care of your future friend." Jimin said, sitting beside the little Taekook.

"Jimin?" Tae hugged him "that means.."

"Mm..I am pregnant" Jimin said looking down.

"Congratulations, where is Yoongi Hyung? I will wish him too"

"With Jungkook, you're the first one to know the happy news after Yoongi" Jimin hugs him "So senior, guide me in my pregnancy."

"Ofcourse I will, aww see you soon" Tae touched the flat tummy of Jimin.

"Now come to our hero, he is cute. Uncle is sorry for not coming to the hospital to see you" Jimin kissed the forehead of a tiny human.

"He looks like my husband and that man's legs are not on the floor after knowing he is a boy and looks like him" Tae remembered how proud his  husband was. 

"Let's go down, priest is here" Tae said, but Jimin hesitate to move "Yoongi's strict order I should not walk down without him"

"Ohhhh I understand lover boy." Tae teased.

Jungkook and Yoongi came together "Congratulations Hyung"

Yoongi nodded smiling and Jungkook looked confused