Thirty-One

Crispin's POV

It felt like my body was on fire. On fire with lust and need. Need for Dieter. Especially after our lunch today and how he was able to see through my soul and find my hidden jealousy. I thought I hid it well. I knew there was nothing between them, and there never will be but part of me hated how much he talked about him. And the way he did was as if he was the best thing in the world. When he shouldn't be.

It should be me. 

I should be the best thing in his world.

It feels like my body was asleep and now it was wide awake on steroids craving for Dieter's dick. The rest of lunch was full of him teasing me and giving me the praise that I had craved. But now it's to the point where my dick was aching in my slacks and it desperately wanted attention. Attention I was going to give it once I was alone in my room but Dieter had other plans.

He thought it best to try and get me acquainted with certain aspects of the pack if I was going to lead. I agree too but I didn't know he meant right after we ate. I tried to sneak to the bathroom but there were wolves constantly going in and out. 

So now I am standing outside watching the sparring matches with Dieter. Trying to become immune to such violence. I should at least be able to watch without getting sick to my stomach.

But Dieter took it upon himself to fight, saying how he hadn't trained in a while and needed to regain his strength. Which I didn't know he lost, to begin with. So now I am watching a shirtless, sweaty, Dieter sparring with Viktor. And I've never been so hard in my life.

I should feel angry or want to walk away with how hard he is throwing punches. But instead, I'm extremely and severely horny. Watching how his body flexes and how he moves and dodges each throw by Viktor. I tried my best to keep my hands crossed in front of my crotch to try and hide my thick erection but I know it wasn't doing much for me.

The urge to run up into the court and push Dieter to the ground was all too strong. So much so my mind was reeling with imaginative thoughts on how I would do it. 

I'd walk into the court and I'd grab him roughly and slam my lips onto his. I'd take his mouth with a ferocity I'd never had before. Then I'd take him to the rope surrounding the court and bend him over. I'd quickly pull his pants down and not wait or give a warning. I'd slam myself into him and watch as his hole took me fully. 

He'd groan in pain for s moment but he'd love it. He'd met every single thrust as the rough rope dug into his skin--

A deep, loud, powerful growl erupted in the air. It reminded me so much of lightning and it pulled me from my thoughts. My eyes trailed over the wolves to see who it came from, but of course, it came from Dieter. He stood panting his eyes boring into me as he clenched and unclenched his fists.

I noticed the bulge in his shorts and his arousal floated to me with ease. My eyes went wide as realization crashed into me. Our bond...he must have been able to know what I was thinking. Whoops.

All the wolves at the courts stopped and their eyes were firmly on Dieter waiting to see what was next.

"Everyone. Leave." His voice held such a power that made my knees shake and I almost fell to my knees. It was in moments like these I wanted nothing more than to bend over for him instead. 

The wolves looked reluctant at first but slowly began moving but that must have not been enough for him. "Now!" He growled and caused the ground to shake. Within seconds all the courts that were filled with wolves were now empty and all that stood was me and Dieter. Staring each other down, and his eyes filled with heavy and deep lust.