It's okay, Seulgi.

Love who you want to love, unnie.

Those are the only one's visible for me, my vision's not that good, but it still get me emotional reading it. I guess, I really won't be regretting anything at all. They're still here.

"That one sign there said, I'm pretty." She giggled that made me turn back and face her again. I got hold of the car door, closing it a little to hide her more from everyone watching us. I received a soft slap in my arm and I heard her laugh. "You're unbelievable." She said.

"Wear the cap back on." I said that made her stop laughing. She look up to me.

"Seulgi." She whined. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her forehead. I heard screams but I couldn't care any less.

"You can't blame me, you're too gorgeous to be seen by the world. Like Yeri said, a lot of people are looking up to you already." She giggled.

"You can't keep on listening to that kid." She said to me.

"She have a point though, I should worry about it."

"No, you shouldn't. You already have me and nothing else would made me change my mind when it comes you Seulgi, nothing." I cupped both my cheeks.

"You gotta have to stop making me blush this hard, Hyun. It's getting too hard to control now."

"As if you don't do the same to me too." She said that made us both laugh.

"Come on guys. They're here, and the meeting already started 10 minutes ago already. We should hurry. I look at the way to the entrance and I'd say I'm shocked as hell.

"Unnie, how? Why?"

"GOD!" Hyun reacted as soon as she saw it too. I help her get down the van.

"You can ask both your fathers about it." Unnie said and walk ahead of us. I took Joohyun's hand in mine and followed behind unnie.

The security, there are too many of them. They're not the regular securities I usually have. They're all tall and armed. I mean, is it really necessary? the weapons? The lined up with not much spaces for the reporters and fans to be able to get inside the way they made for us.

"So much for easing the issue about us." Hyun said that made me laugh. She's actually right.

Dad said, we need the issue to die down already but then they do this.

I wave to my fans as I pass by them.

"Wave at them too." I nudge her.

"No, wait! Seulgi!" I took her hand and make it wave for them to. I saw some of them panicked and scream more at what I did. Haha

"I'm surprised. Looks like they'll love you more now, than me." I said as soon as we got to enter the building.

"You didn't get hurt or something, right?" We look up to see who spoke.

"Dad didn't have to go that far, Uncle!" I whined. We're actually met by Dad's secretary.

"He just wanted you safe." He then look at Joohyun. "Nice seeing you again, Ms. Bae."

"You too Mr. Park." She said in a professional manner.

"Mr. Park." Unnie suddenly spoke. We all look at her. "Can you take care of them from here now, I need to head back to our company already. I have a meeting too." Oh Unnie!

"Unnie! You should've not pick us up anymore!" I said to her. She just patted my shoulder.

"I just wanted to hear the details on what happened there, first." Oh God! "I'll go now." She hugged me and Hyun goodbye before going runner to the other exit, in the parking lot.

I asked them why didn't we use the parking lot instead but unnie said, there are more people spying there now. Whatever we do we'll get caught. Unnie said it'll be safer in the open, so we choose to got to the entrance instead.

"Are the people in the board angry?" I asked as soon as we reach the private elevator. It was about to close already when it was stopped by a hand. When we look up to see who it is, we were met with a big embrace. When they both let go of us, we laugh.

"We'll go up with you Dad." Sooyoung said. Uncle just nodded at her and was about to press the close button already when someone screamed. What the hell? Who screams in this workplace. From there we saw Jimin with Yeri.

"Let us go with you too!" Yeri said. Uncle released a sigh of defeat and nodded. The two got in and greeted us. The elevator door closes and Uncle spoke.

"You girls are unbelievable. I'm pretty sure most employees saw that." He then face his daughter. "And you, young lady, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to have my unnie's back!" She exclaimed. "Also to visit my girlfriend!" We were all surprised as she calmly said that.

"Girlfriend?" Uncle asked. "She works here?" She then pulled Wendy from Hyun's side. Uncle's eyes widen.

"This is her, Dad." She proudly said. I can't believe Wendy met Uncle in the elevator! Haha. Uncle look at me and then shake his head.

"What do we do with you kids." She then face a trembling Wendy. I kept myself from laughing. "Anyway, it's nice to finally meet you. Have some patience with my daughter." They then shake hands.

"I didn't know I'll be witnessing, meeting the parents scenario here." Yeri suddenly spoke.

"Shut up Yerimah!" Wendy said that made us laugh.

"You're Wendy unnie's girlfriend?" Yeri asked for handshake to Sooyoung. "What did you find in that little person." From there I burst out of laughter already. Hyun nudge me that made me stop.

"You're too happy, for someone who was called by the heads, Seulgi unnie." Jimin said.

"Jimin's right! Shouldn't you be scared now?" Wendy

"They could end your contract." Sooyoung

"Or worst, make you break up with unnie." Yeri said. Aaah! his kid really hits the spot, big time.

"Kim Yerim!" Hyun called her out. Yeri just laugh.

"I guess that scared you more." Yeri said.

"You kids are really something else." Uncle spoke. The elevator door then opened up. "There's really nothing to worry about. Mr. Kang already had it under control." Uncle said as he went out of the door first. Of course, Dad...

"I forgot about Uncle for a moment there!" Sooyoung said.

We all followed uncle to one of the conference room. When we reach the door, he stopped an look at us.

"Not all of you wants to go inside, right?" Uncle asked, worriedly.

"I want to!" They all said in unison.

"Just in case, Dad." Sooyoung said.

"Seulgi is the only one called, you can just wait here..." Uncle made them understand that they can't go with us. "Ms. Bae will be with here, so don't worry." and that looks like the only assurance they need to stop. "You just wait at the Chairman's office, lead them there Sooyoung." From there they left all together.

"You two ready?" He asked that made me giggle.

"It's like I'm defending my final papers in the Uni again." I said that mad uncle laugh too. I look at Joohyun.

"You won't break up with me, if they told you to, right?" I paused at her question. Does that worry her? Looks like I'm not the only one affected by Yeri's words. I squeeze her hand.

"No." I shake my head. "Never." She smiled back at me. "Let's get this over with." She gives me a nod.

My feelings' not that fragile. I wouldn't get to this point and done these things if it were.