Chapter Twenty

Happy reading guys!!
Getting to the end of this book O_O
Wowza

Don't worry, I've still got another chapter up my sleeve before I wrap this guy up.

Enjoy though!!

~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~

The last thing Koda remembered was falling...

Tarn had her in his clutches, she'd tried to escape. But her attempts were futile.

Then there were long sharp pains throughout her body. And then...

As though she'd pushed a door open, Koda walked into a crowded room. There were tables...lot's of tables, stuffed with dozens of people.

Looking down at herself the woman felt her brown sweatshirt, and then felt her camo cargo pants. Her shoes were steel toed, worn down from the years.

"Years?"

Quickly moving her hand up to her hair, she felt it. It was in a low ponytail, which reached just past her shoulders.

Looking around at the buzzing room, Koda shrank back a bit. Hiding her muscular figure the best she could. Many of the people were staring at her. Waiting for her to move...take a step.

A large hand landed on the woman's shoulder, causing her to jump in surprise.

Turning Koda froze. Her mouth gaped as she looked at the man in front of her. He adorned his usual knitted sweater, and cargo pants. His dirty blonde hair was messy, the stubble on his face only just showing.

A kind, soft look was on his face as he looked at Koda, "It's good to see you again Little Bear."

Running into the man, Koda hugged him tightly. Her eyes welled up with tears, "I never thought I'd see you again Ral..."

Returning the embrace Raleigh smiled softly.

The two remained like that for a few moments, before the blonde stood back, grabbing Koda's right hand and began leading her out of the crowded room.

"There's some people, who would like to see you," Raleigh led Koda out to a seemingly dark space. It seemed to go on forever. It wasn't a dark, dreary space.

Rather it was comforting, and there was a faint glow of blue to the far left. Which Koda ignored for the moment. As she walked alongside her former pilot, the male noticed that her eye's had changed.

In fact...her whole form had changed. She stood taller, her frame was larger, her hair was no longer the long length it once was. There were a few scars here and there, but they were mostly faded, aside from the one's located on the palm of her hands.

But the most changed part of her was her eyes. They were no longer the emerald green he was used to seeing, rather an azure blue. But they had a bit of a glow to them...

Before Raleigh could ask a question Koda ran forward. Her hand left his as she burst forward.

The blonde man chuckled as the woman nearly ran into Chuck and Herc. She gathered the two into an embrace.

"Give us some air kid!" Herc chuckled as he gently patted Koda's back.

Laughing nervously Koda took a few steps back and looked at the three men in front of her. She seemed to freeze and a frown fell upon her face, "Gipsy and Striker...."

"We know."

Her eyes widened in realization, "The Omega Lock! Tarn...Raijin, I need to go back!" The three men watched Koda looked around nervously.