Chapter Five

Happy reading guys!!!
Hope your day/night is going well.

Soundwave, Ironhide, Bumblebee, and Ratchet all looked at Optimus nervously, "A what?!" They all asked in unison.

The Prime didn't move from his post, he waited for another sound to be heard. But when there was another growl, it came from further away, "We need to move. Find an isolated room. No vents, nothing,"

"The brig," Ratchet spoke up. Ironhide looked at him with a confused and surprised look, "What? Just because I'm a medic doesn't mean I don't know where things are!"

"Let's move," Ironhide moved to the other side of Optimus, helping him walk faster. Though the Prime did not enjoy the 'help' given. But he didn't argue. Soundwave would have bridged them there but he didn't even know where the brig was. It wasn't even on the schematics for the Xanthium. Which was his primary way to groundbridge places. Like on earth, he would use coordinates to help him bridge to places.

As the group of five bots moved down the halls they noticed Optimus continuously looking behind them and down at Koda. A few times he would stumble, his legs slightly weak from his battle with Tarn. But Ironhide and Ratchet helped him stay steady.

Bumblebee held Koda with utmost care. He didn't want to hurt her in any way. Soundwave was silently observing the woman. His visor lit up a few times, showing her vitals. He wanted to make sure she was okay, Ironhide had taken those I.V's and such out of her earlier. They must've been pretty useful, to help the woman out.

When they reached the brig they were slightly worried, they hadn't seen any other Autobots yet...

But when they opened the door to the brig everyone's weapons went up, Lazarbeak was ready to eject, "WOAH easy! I'm a friend! See? Autobot insignia," The mech pointed to the center of his chest. His servo shaking nervously.

Bumblebee covered Koda with his right servo, hiding her from this bot.

The newcomer had three colors, not the usual two. They were an off white, golden yellow and light orange. He had a battle mask on, his audials were quite..large and somewhat pointed like Optimus'. His bright yellow visor slid up and he took off his battle mask.

"I apologize for the intrusion," Now that the bots heard him clearly, they noticed he had an accent, somewhat like the...british people of earth.

Optimus lowered his blaster slowly, "State your designation."

The newcomer bowed slightly, "I am Chromedome, a nemosurgeon from lower Tetra Hex." He stood straight and held up a servo, the Autobots all watched as Chromedome's digits grew...longer? But they weren't normal digits, they were needles.

Ratchet slowly let go of Optimus and walked over to the newcomer, "Chromedome...I remember seeing you a few times in Tetra Hex."

The mech chuckled, "As do I Ratchet. You have quite the reputation for a field medic."

Optimus stepped forward, Ironhide having to follow, "How did you arrive here?"

"I saw an Autobot distress signal in this solar system, it was faint. I tracked it here to this planet. But on board my ship was an...unwanted passenger. Has it gotten to any of your bots' yet? I deeply apologize for bringing the Spark Eater here. It was not my intention. I must have picked the beast up on Junkion. You know how those guys don't like cleaning..." The nemosurgeon rubbed the back of his helm nervously.

"Don't remind me," Optimus smirked only barely, he recalled the time he almost perished in the smelter on the garbage planet. It was...an experience to say the least. Another growl ran through the halls, the group of Autobots closed the door to the brig. Soundwave thought about ejecting his surveillance drove but knew it would only be killed.