Chapter Four

Happy Reading guys! And sorry this one was short...I just wanted to give y'all something. And I did have a bit of trouble writing it. So it's not my favorite but I'm working on the next one!
And sorry if it's fast pace!!!

~

"How close are they?" Ultra Magnus asked after about an hour, his mood had changed the instant Koda had left the room 50 minutes ago.

"They'll be entering Earth by tomorrow morning, at the latest," Wheeljack replied, his servos graced over the keypad of the monitor swiftly.

"Whereabouts?" Arcee called out.

Wheeljack sighed, "From the looks of things..." The wrecker now also scientist looked at his datapad, "Nevada, in the United States."

"We always seem to end up going home somehow," Bulkhead hummed quietly. Only Wheeljack and Aries could hear what he had said.

Then Ironhide slammed his left bawled up servo on the table, "We should go after them!"

"I agree with the frag head," Wheeljack nodded, the black and silver weapons specialist glaring at him for a moment.

"It's suicide you idiots!" Arcee grumbled.

Ironhide stood up and looked over his cannons, "Everything we do is suicide. Look at Prime for Primus' sake! He didn't listen to anyone when he went up against Tarn. And look at him now, a piece of scrap. Waiting to be put in the smelting pit."

"Take that back!" Bumblebee shouted and tackled the weapons specialist, dragging him to the ground. He aimed his blaster at Ironhide's helm, "Say that again...and I'll be dragging you to the smelting pit."

Everyone looked stunned, Bumblebee hadn't spoken in a long time. With his real voice, not the radio which he'd been using for so long. They knew it caused the mech pain to speak, if or when he did it was on rare occasions.

Everyone knew, including Ironhide, that Bumblebee had nearly been raised by the Prime. Though they never showed much affection to one another, they weren't afraid to defend each other when needed. And frankly Bee had defended his foster Sire more than he would like to share...Too many Bots' judged him for the decisions he made. No one knew the pain he went through when making a life or death choice.

"Okay, okay I'll stop. Geez, who put transmission oil in his Energon this morning eh?" Ironhide chuckled and looked at the others. Every single one of them, including Wheeljack, were shaking their helms. Angry looks on their faceplates.

Bumblebee rose to his pedes and retracted his blaster. His optics were narrowed angrily as he stormed out of the room.

"Go for a drive," Ultra Magnus ordered Ironhide. The mech growled and walked out of the room. The sounds of his tires screeching made everyone cringe. The Autobots' second in command looked back at the bots sitting down, "Now is there anyone else here who would like to go for patrol?"

"No sir," The mechs and femmes replied, almost in sync.

"Good, now let's figure something out to deal with these new Decepticons, Before they tear apart this planet..."

~

Bumblebee was wandering down the halls, he was cooling off before returning to the meeting. It had been a good hour or two of wandering. He felt awful for shouting in front of the others but Ironhide was getting on his nerves.

"Bug do this!"

"Bug do that!"

"Bumblebee don't come near your loved ones!"