Chapter Eight

Happy reading guys!!
Since we have Steve in the story, I can finally put this on here! It's not mine but it's cute haha

~-~-~-~

Back in Alaska, Optimus and Ironhide had met up with the other Autobots. Ultra Magnus, Arcee and Bulkhead.

They had managed to find the relic but it wasn't what they were expecting...

The Insecticons were hacking away at a rather large part of the mountain. Even Vechicons were there, though they looked beaten down. Hauling boulders and debris away from where the much bigger Cybertronians were working.

"They look like they're being forced to work," Bulkhead stated quietly. The Autobots were sneaking up on the Decepticons. But as they came closer they noticed two figures speaking a little ways away.

"I need more time! Shockwave only had so much data from that fleshed being, I need more. The firewalls in that strange place are too thick for me to break through," A mostly white mech pleaded. His second coloring was a teal color. The wings on his back suggested that he was a seeker. He had a yellow battlemask of sorts, though it seemed like it wasn't put on that well. It would move slightly when he spoke.

A much taller and darker mech growled, "I suggest you work faster Brainstorm. Find out what this relic is and bring it back to our ship."

Brainstorm shook his helm but walked over to where the Insecticons were working, "There is no way to rush cloning Tarn. Hear me when I say this, I am working as fast as I can."

Tarn raised his double barrel cannon and fired a blast at the rock. It just barely missed Brainstorm's helm, "Do not test my patience. You are already behind on your second project!"

Optimus' brows furrowed as he watched the interaction between the two mechs. Seeing Tarn again made an unknown anger rise. He wanted to finish this right here. But with only five Autobots, the chance was low...

The four other Autobots noticed the Primes servo clench into a fist as he looked at the scene in front of him. A loud bang rushed through the much bigger valley.

It didn't come from in front of them, but behind them.

A menacing deep, scratchy laugh filled the air, "Well, well...what do we have here? A few stray pests. Tarn will be happy."

The Autobots went to fire at the Cybertronian in front of them. But before they could move an inch they're vision went black.

~

Soundwave's greeting with Steve was cut short when the alarm went off.

"What's that?" Steve asked nervously, looking around fearfully.

Smokescreen growled, "Trouble."

Soundwave was pressing a couple keys on the keypad in front of him. His servo slammed down on the monitor. He tried again but nothing happened, "Statement: They're signals are blocked. It will take me a while to find them, Brainstorm's technology is superior to my own...I apologize."

Ratchet sighed, "Just keep trying. Wheeljack!" He looked around for the wrecker. But the mech didn't come running, "Where is that damn scraphead when you need him?!"

Chromedome had rushed into the room just as Ratchet ran out. The mnemosurgeon looked rather tired, deprived of recharge and some Energon, he didn't even notice Steve. Who looked quite scared, though Soundwave tried to reassure him everything was okay.

The dark mech called Chromedome over, asking for some assistance in locating the signals of the Autobots.

Meanwhile Aries had found the wrecker in the room. She caught him talking to Koda, trying to convince her to get away.