[Chapter 67: Fixing His Conditions]

Start from the beginning

"I know, I know. Penny, the reason why you...lost it back in the kitchen was because of...something else." You told him with an anxious expression, wanting to break it to the clown in the least cruel way possible. "Something...different than what we thought."

"I lost it because of the OTHERS, DIDN'T I...?" He announced maniacally, his insane laugh coming into play yet again as you freaked out and chose to pull away from the hug. "DIDN'T I...!?"

"Well, it was a 50/50 there, I guess—"
"This is ALL because of THEM...!" Penny shouted ragingly, materialising a pocketknife into existence and gripping it just like he had this morning. "THEY'RE...THEY'RE trying to...to MAKE you get RID of me...!"

"They're NOT...! You're doing it again, Pennywise...!" You yelled back, clenching your fists and holding in scared tears. "You're losing it JUST like this morning...! I thought you should go back to Derry. It was ME...! ALL me...! Want to know WHY...!? HUH...!?

"Ahahahahahaha! I'M not losing it...! I haven't lost it...! NOT...NOT in the slightest...! Ahahahahahaha! I can prove it! I-I promise, sweetheart, I can! I can!" The unhinged clown giggled strangely, laughing off his anger before swinging his knife around without any source of safety or justification.

"P-Penny..." You stammered in horror, taking a step or two backwards and hugging your arms. "Look, I...I know you're angry. I...I know you're upset. But this is something you need to be told. I-I'm sorry. I don't know how else to tell you this, but going back to Derry is the best thing for you."

"So you...you want me to LEAVE...? Is...Is THAT it...!?" Penny snapped tearfully, his insane giggling switching back over to furious fighting. "You're...You're KICKING me out...!?"

"I...I'm really not...! I'm not...! Please, you...you have to believe me." You tiredly begged, your exhaustion and stress levels rising while you hid your face in the palms of your hands and fell to your bedroom's floor. "Those aren't my true intentions. They-They aren't...! I would never want to kick you out...! Why won't you trust me on this—"

"(Y/n), are you...crying...?" Before you could finish your sobs, Pennywise interrupted you; alarm twisting his gaze into one of astonishment instead of his past insanity. "I thought you wanted to tell me something important. I...I don't understand. Why are you on the floor, honeybun...? What's wrong...? What's the matter...?"

"You...You didn't believe me. I...I tried to tell you. I-I did. I...I only wanted what was best for you." Struggling to speak, you couldn't even look at him; tears slipping down your cheeks whilst you became tired out and nervous. "Penny, you...you lost it again. You...You scared me. Please don't do that. Please."

"I what...? But I...I don't remember that. We haven't even talked yet." Penny replied with surprise, worried when you'd brought up what had previously just happened. "Oh no, sugar please don't cry. I-I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I would never scare you on purpose."