14

The last two weeks went uneventful for Jungkook. He went to the farm with his father and also to his regular checkup. His mom made him visit at least three of their relatives' homes. The functions were boring. He ate SeokJin's head over texts, it was so fun to text till 4 in the morning, Jungkook didn't know it.

Next week Jungkook got busy with catching up with his friends and texting Seokjin became less, it seems Seokjin also got busy and texted less. Now he is coming back to Seoul he can't help but giggle while travelling on the train. He still remembers how annoyed he was the last time, his dad gave him so much enlightenment about SeokJin. Oh, now he knows what Seokjin is. He knows him better than anyone else.

Jungkook is planning to surprise Seokjin, he tells him he is coming tomorrow but here he is two hours away from going home.

Hmm....home. He bought some balloons thinking he would pop them up making Seokjin startle, oh god seokjin looks hilarious when he gets Startle. Now he is confident in driving, so he will take him out for a night drive and surprise Seokjin.

For some reason, Jungkook can't sit still on the train. He has so many things to do in Seoul, suddenly. Maybe he should go to the pub before his class starts, seokjin likes the pub that they went to last month. He even thought of going to the motorbike race with his friend, he asked Seokjin to join him, he would enjoy it, though he might nag at speed limits.

Jungkook legs have some problems, the way he is jumping while walking to the apartment is funny. He pays the cab as fast as he can and then he drags his luggage to lift. Ahhh, he wants to scream why the lift is so slow, he can reach their apartment fast by climbing the stairs.

Jungkook blows air into the balloon after keeping the luggage down. He presses the password and opens the door silently, he knows Seokjin would have been sleeping at this time, and he can't wait anymore to see the surprise on his face.

It's until he hears the noise from the living room, so many shuffling sounds as if there are so many people. When he takes a step further he can see two men's backs, then he sees Namjoon's face. Oh, it looks like they all gathered here. Seokjin didn't tell him, maybe because Seokjin didn't know that he was going to surprise him.

" oh, Jungkooka ah??!"

It's Yoongi who first notices Jungkook. Now he feels more awkward with the balloons in his hand. He doesn't know what he should say.

" Hi, Yoongi Hyung" He leaves the balloon which falls on the ground.

" Oh my, Jungkookie come inside. We missed you. There is a surprise. Look who is here "

Hoseok comes to Jungkook, pulling him inside with so much excitement to show whatever it is, but Jungkook can't see Seokjin. Where is he?

" Tada"

Oh....oh new face. The new face is not so new to Jungkook. He talked to him through video calls.

" oh!! Taehyung...  "

" Hai, Jungkook. Finally, we met"

Taehyung who looks like he came out of the anime comes and hugs Jungkook. A tight hug. Jungkook is a  pure introvert, it's difficult for him to meet people unannounced. It's just overwhelming. Taehyung is just so handsome. Maybe he does modeling looking at his shiny hair and smooth skin.

" Hai.."

" What!! just hai?? Am I making you nervous?? Because I hear it a lot"

Jungkook is a little shy. Nervous!!?....hmm no..he is not. He just looks around in search of Seokjin.

" Leave him, don't make him feel more awkward, we heard you are going to come next weekend, Jungkook ah"

" Ah, just plans got changed "