1. Jaanki meets Guddu

Thank you so much for 1k reads and 100 votes. I'm so so happy to have readers like you guys❤️❤️❤️

 I'm so so happy to have readers like you guys❤️❤️❤️

Those grey eyes.

Releasing a breath I stared at the clothes in my hand and again I started laughing as the image of him running behind me. For a moment I thought he'd catch me and my heartbeat raised again as I kept thinking about him.

Hearing a knock on my door, I immediately threw the clothes I had in my arms inside the cupboard. I thought I managed to sneak in quietly but I guess I was wrong.

"Come in," giving the command I composed myself, as I glanced at my clothes I cringed and almost regretted letting them enter the room.

The door opened and a worker entered. She bowed before speaking," Rajkumari, Rana sa wants to meet you."

"I'll come in few minutes," I said as I started searching for fresh clothes.

"He said it's urgent."I clenched my fist to not say something stupid and nodded my head in reply. "He said, if you don't come within 10 minutes then you'll not be allowed to leave the palace for one week."

Now there was no other option for me, I moved out of my room in those dirty black clothes and entered my father's room.

He sat there on the chair with an amused smile on his lips," 3 minutes 25 seconds, that's a record breaking time, Jaanu".

I folded my hands and waited for him to continue. As it was going to be the same, old, everyday lecture.

Jaanu, you shouldn't go out without a bodyguard.

Jaanu, you shouldn't ride horse.

Jaanu, behave like a princess.

Jaanu, just don't be reckless.

Jaanu, think about what people will say.

I have heard it all way too much and have absolutely no interest in it.

But instead of being angry, like I expected he just smiled at me. "You went out without a bodyguard and without my permission, that's alright."

My eyes narrowed in suspicion, this wasn't his usual line. Ok, fine, alright : these aren't the words in his vocabulary. Then why now?

"Are you my Baba?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Yes, it's me, your baba. And I think you have grown up so I should give you the freedom you deserve."

"You're definitely not him" I said in disbelief and looked around. "Baba! Where are you?!"

"Ok enough of your drama. I'm still upset with you."

I pointed a finger and said with a smile," Now, that's my Baba."

"Jaanu, aren't you worried about your poor old baba?" he asked as I sat in front of him knowing well about my father's drama. It's obvious that I got my wittiness from him and still he keeps complaining about it. "I thought having a daughter will be so fun, daughters are obedient and care about their father but ---"