22. Date in Paris

" What next?" He asked

" There is a jewellery shop nearby owned by one of Baba's friends. Maybe we can visit that," I replied.

So far the day was going better than I thought. No awkward talks from last night were mentioned between us which brought a relief to me.

Confessing my feelings to him while being drunk was a bad decision. He deserves a proper proposal and I couldn't even give him that, what's the use of being a princess when I can't make my man feel special.

" Jaan!" He shook his hand in front of my eyes. " Kaha kho gayi?"

[Where are you lost?]

I shook my head with a smile and walked towards the shop, he opened the door for me and I looked inside in awe. The worker greeted us with a smile and I kept my eyes from getting wider as I eyed all those beautiful jewellery.

Because it was my father's friend's shop I was getting a special discount and I couldn't have asked for more. I can't miss this golden chance of buying jewellery without Baba's guidance. He keeps controlling me as he thinks I waste too much money or ornaments. But I love jewellery so I never miss a chance to visit any famous shop.

" How can I help you , Ma'am?"

I turned towards the woman who gave me a look before staring at Raghav and her lips curled into a smirk. Turning towards him I found him staring at the shop not even noticing her.

" I'm looking for some diamond necklace," I smiled tightly trying not to be affected by how she was staring at Raghav.

It's fine, Jaanki. Raghav is an attractive man. It's normal for him to get some attention and mostly he's not your man. You have no right to be jealous of him.

" What's your budget, Ma'am?"

" I've no budget," my voice came out a little harshly and my bodyguard finally turned his attention to me.

Her smile faltered a little before she showed all her bright teeth to me and started showing me the jewellery. She kept giving me mini heart attacks with those prices. I'm a royal princess but that doesn't mean I can afford everything, my father can but I'm not going to use his money.

Finally a cute bracelet caught my attention, it was simple and cute.

" Can you show me this one?" I pointed at that. As she placed it in front of me I nudged Raghav and motioned him to make me wear it.

Picking up the bracelet he placed over my wrist and smiled. And it was enough.

" I'm buying this one," I announced without wasting any time.

As she packed the bracelet I checked the other things, there were many pretty necklaces but still the pendant on my neck made them all look fake. Other than that bracelet none of the other jewellery caught my attention, I was about to turn when I saw something.