9. Jealousy & Comfort

Sorry for the late update. I actually thought I'll do the next update once I complete 600 followers but then I realised it's really selfish of me to think like that. So, here is a lovely chapter. Enjoy❤️

After days I finally went to pray in the temple, now that my periods were over I could comfortably go anywhere I want

After days I finally went to pray in the temple, now that my periods were over I could comfortably go anywhere I want. Not that period could stop me but my father gets extra protective over my health whenever I get my periods and I'm guilty for that but I really love that princess treatment. Since I joined the NGO I have been getting less time to spend with him so I really don't want to miss any special moments that I get to live with my father.

For a few days I have been doing all my work from home. The best thing about it is that I  get to spend more time with my baby boy. I keep feeling guilty because I can't give enough time to him and Baba. But I'll find a way to make it up for them.

I thought that Raghav would leave me alone if I stayed at home but I was wrong. Even when I was in my room he stayed there and stared at me and guddu playing with those weird emotions.

" JJ! I'm here!"

" Finally!" I let out an exaggerated sigh and got up along with Guddu. " Why are you smiling like this?"

" I've a surprise for you," she beamed brightly.

" What surprise?!" I got excited and couldn't control the smile that spreaded on my face.

Instead of replying she took my hand and moved towards the garden. I followed her while constantly asking about the surprise but she refused to answer. We stopped at the entrance of the garden where someone was waiting for us.

He looked around the same age as us with average looks. The moment that thought passed through my mind I scolded myself for being so judgy. But when you've a man like Raghav around you everyday then everyone else just looks. . . Average.

Raghav is not that handsome. I argued against my own heart.

" Jaanki, this is Abhinav and Abhinav this is Jaanki," Shravani introduced us.

" Abhinav who?" I nudged her.

She glanced at him shyly before whispering in my ear," The guy I told you about. "

The memory of our talk hit me and my  mouth formed an 'o' as I turned towards him and smiled.

" Hello Abhinav, SS told me a lot about you," I eyed her while telling that.

" Good things I hope," he chuckled and her blush deepened. She has already fallen hard for him. " Shravani keeps talking about you all the time, it feels like you're my rival."

I laughed and shook my head. " No no, I'm rooting for you guys. "

 "