19. First Flight

" My baby, I'm going to miss you so much," I cried while hugging Guddu tightly in my chest

" My baby, I'm going to miss you so much," I cried while hugging Guddu tightly in my chest. All of our memories flashed before my eyes: the first time I saw him, the first time I held him in my arms, all the time we played together and even the moment I had to wipe his dirty body. I'm going to miss him every single minute.

He stared at me with those adorable eyes still confused as to why his mom was crying out of nowhere.

I'm going to be away from him for such a long time, it's impossible for me to not cry.

" JJ, you're going away for a week not a lifetime," Shravani reminded me.

" One week! It's such a long time!" I sobbed and kissed his forehead. " My baby! Will he even eat without me? What if he gets a problem with popping?"

" JJ, if you don't leave now you'll miss your flight for Paris," she warned me while getting up.

I stared at her with tears still brimming in my eyes. " Can't I take him?" She shook her head. " Promise me you'll take good care of him."

" Why do I have to take care of him? Surya Chachu is going to do that," she pointed at my father.

His eyes widened as he stared at ,her then at me then finally at Guddu.

" Of course, I'll take care of my grandchild," he said. " Pata nahi insaani pote kab milenge tab tak is hi se kaam chala lunga. "

[No idea when I'll get human grandchildren till then this one will work. ]

I hugged Shravani tightly. " I'm gonna miss you alot. "

" I'll miss you too, baby," she patted my back.

"Baba, please take care of yourself," I said while hugging him. " And don't forget to feed Guddu. "

" Okay madam, I won't," he saluted.

I sat in the car and waited for Raghav to enter. It completely slipped out of my mind that Raghav would come with me too, it wasn't until my baba reminded me. Yesterday I spent the whole day with Shravani to do the shopping for Paris while Raghav stayed at the palace as Baba wanted to train him for out of country security.

Currently he was sitting in the passenger seat while Ramu Kaka drove us to the airport. I sat in the back and stared outside while occasionally glancing his way.

The last time we talked was the day after he came back to my office and at the garden, the first and last time in weeks. After that we never got a chance to be alone, I tried but Shravani, Baba or Ramu Kaka always interrupted us, if not Manisha Ma or kids. The only innocent person in the whole world is my baby boy, he tried to bring us closer but the other villain ended up ruining his plan.

But this trip was going to make up for all those days. It'll be just us with no one to interrupt us. We'll be all alone in the romantic city. Paris here we come.