7. A Ride Together

"Princess!" I shouted as I saw her sneaking out of the gate

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Princess!" I shouted as I saw her sneaking out of the gate. She stopped on her steps and slowly turned towards me. " Where are you going?"

She faked a laugh," Just going for a walk. "

My eyes scanned over her dark outfit before I scowled," Like this. " I pointed at her outfit, the same black outfit which she wore during our first meeting. Keeping my hands on my waist I gave her a warning look.

" Fine. It's been a while since I went horse riding so I'm going there. " She finally admitted. " Don't worry I'll be back in 10 minutes till then you can enjoy your time. "

Like hell she'll be back in 10 minutes. I know what 10 minutes mean to her. " Did you inform Mr. Jadeja?"

She stopped on her steps and gave me a look," I'm informing you. "

Crossing my arms I copied her look," And I'm not giving you permission to leave alone. "

" But why?!" She stomped her feet like a little kid. I couldn't help but smile in amusement, is she really 23 years old? " I swear, I'll be good. I won't go anywhere "

I rubbed my chin and stared upwards. " Last time you went for a ride, you ended up molesting an innocent man. "

" Molesting a man? What are you talkin -" she stopped as she realised what I was talking about. I smirked waiting for her to accept her deeds. " I don't know what you're talking about."

My eyes narrowed in surprise as she still remained stubborn. I guess she's tougher than I thought. Before I could tease her more my eyes fell on her nose, I knew there was something missing.

" You're not wearing your nose ring." She touched her nose at my words. The nosering of her has made a special place in my heart and without it she just doesn't look like herself. The spark felt like it was missing.

She shrugged in reply," I can't sleep with it so I removed it and then forgot to wear it. But that's not the topic. "

" Fine," she smiled at my words. Not so soon, Princess. " But I'll also come with you. "

The smile wiped away faster than it appeared." But I only have one horse. "

Just then a bark came, turning around we both stared at the little boy looking at us with his twinkling eyes. He licked his nose and barked again at Jaanki.

" No Guddu, I can't take you to the forest, it's dangerous. "

" Yes Guddu. " I joined. " Princess is going to do something very dirty which innocent people like us can't see. "

The finger for her came in front of my face almost immediately," Shut up! I'm not going to do anything wrong. I'm just going for a ride, that's it. "

" Then take me with you. "

She contemplated for a few seconds whether to take me or not and finally sighed," Fine, you can come. " I smiled big at her words. She then turned towards Guddu and sighed. " Sorry baby I won't be able to take you. "