Chapter 45

Saranghae
Chapter 45
Soft blows

"Leo," I called his name. I stumbled around my house looking for him. I found him being tortured by my sister.

"I swear to god, child, if you ask me one more question about Hongbin I'll embarrass you so hard at our next concert!" He threatened. I watched amused at the door. My sister gushed.

"Really Oppa? Really? You'd do that for me?" She asked smirking.

He huffed and threw his head back. His hair flipping up. His eyes caught mine. He turned.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"She's a pain in the ass. " he said and I chuckled. Kristen would not leave Leo's side since we got here. She would pester him with questions. She would even wait outside of the bathroom for him.

I caught her sitting in front of the bathroom door once. She looked up like she did nothing wrong. Leo was hiding from her. She continued to talk to him through the door. "Oppa, who will you introduce me to?" She would question.

"Do you know any cute trainees?"

"Or can you get me Zico's number? Suga's? Oh my god, can you get me Kevin's from Ukiss?" She pleaded through the door. "Oppa, I will love you if you do this. Please give me Kevin!" She banged against the door.

"Ask your sister!" He said back with an evident huff.

"My sister is lame! Oppa, please!" I felt hurt. I cleared my throat and she looked over. She raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked with boredom.

"Rude." I bluntly said. "I could have got you Suga's. But now? Nope. " I said and limped away.

"Jessie! Get rid of your sister!"I heard Leo yell.

"Suffer." I replied.

I laid in bed late those nights. Wondering about the choice I was going to make. I got found by a fan the other day when I was out with my mom. We stuck Leo with Kristen at home again. He was getting really pissed, it was hilarious.

I was at a drug store. I was refilling my prescription for pain killers. I got found by a fan in line. It was horrible.

The girl tapped my shoulder, and I turned the best I could on my crutches. Her eyes widened as she saw my face as did my own.

"I didn't actually think you were in America!" She squealed. My mouth gaped open. "I'm such a JinHai fan!" She said and then she noticed the crutches. "You're injured? The rumors are true? " her eyes widened as she took in the sight of my bandaged ankle.

"Ah, yes, sorry. " I mumbled.

"What happened?" She asked with worry in her eyes.

"It was nothing. " I tried to reassure her. "Nothing at all. " everything happened. I can't look this girl in the eyes, I know she'll hate me soon.

"Then what about the live performance? Sang took your place, what happened, are the tabloids telling the truth, are you having a relationship with one of the EXO members?" She questioned and I stepped back in shock.

"Thats what the tabloids are saying?" I asked. She nodded and showed me her phone. She must have just been reading on it. The title read, 'JinHai's Jessie Lee in a relationship with either Sehun, Chanyeol or Tao.'

I leant back and shook my head to her.

"I'm not in a relationship with anyone. " I told her, after seeing the worry on her features. "They were just friends of mine. I was in a lot of pain that day, that's all." I lied. She nodded and then smiled.