Chapter 34

Saranghae
Chapter 34
No Joke

I had my back to his front. I could feel him against the back of my leg. I could feel the liquid run down my leg and the fire in my center only increase with time.

He had his arm around my waist as his breathing leveled. The pain felt less with him around me.

"Saranghae." He whispered. I froze. This is the first time he's said that to me.

It took me a moment as a smile slipped onto my face. "Saranghae Pabo." I whispered back and he kissed the back of my neck. His breathing was getting slower. I closed my eyes.

"Don't fall asleep. " I said softly. I brought my hand to his and held it.

"I can barely keep my eyes open. " he whispered back. "You took all the energy out of me. " I could hear the smile in his voice.

After a while he kissed my neck again and turned me. "Can we do it again?" He asked with a smile. The area already burns enough and he wants to do it again?

I pushed him back lightly. "I thought you had no energy." I sprung his words back on him. My eyes went over his bare chest down to what I knew was down there. I shook my head to myself.

"Come on," he whined. He moved and pain went through my core. I groaned and held onto his arms. Pain seemed to be the only thing I could feel now. He stopped.

"Does it hurt? Oh my god. I'm sorry. " He said and drew back. I shook my head.

"I'm fine. It's-" I broke off with a sigh. "It just hurts. " I said softly and he nodded. He leant down and kissed me softly. His lips moving with mine in perfect synchronization. He pulled away and rested next to me. He interlocked our fingers.

"I really missed you." He said softly, rubbing his thumb on the back of my palm.

"I missed you too. You didn't see any girls prettier than me right?"I asked playfully. His other hand went up and pulled the blankets further up my chest. Making sure I was covered. I looked up to see him smile softly.

"They couldn't match up to you." He said and I giggled.

"You answered right." I said and leaned forward to press my lips to his. I couldn't get enough of him, as cheesy as it sounds.

"Don't I always?" He asked with a smirk.

"Sometimes." I teased and grinned. His hair was tossed in every direction. I truly get the meaning of sex hair. Sex is chaotic, a bunch of in contained emotions. His hair reflected that.

"You look like a mess." I commented and ran my fingers through his hair. Still soft. He scrunched up his features.

"Look at yourself." He laughed and pulled his hands through my hair. I pushed his hands off.

"I look fine. Probably not. " I laughed at the end. He smiled and dropped a kiss to my lips.

"So, Miss Lee, did I pass your standards?" He asked. My eyes widened at the sudden question.

"Um-" I began and looked to the side. "I would give it a 3 out of ten." I teased. He gasped.

"Take that back." He said poking me. I shielded my arms over my chest. I moved away from him as giggles escaped out of my mouth.

"Okay, okay, you were great." I said as his hands snaked down my sides. I held the blanket up, covering myself carefully. I smiled as he kept his smirk up.

"See, I knew it, " he said and pecked my lips. He held onto my arms. He kissed me again. "You weren't that bad either for your first time." He said with a smile. I pushed him away.