Chapter 26

Saranghae
Chapter 26
Time

I kept my eye on the stage as everything ate away at me in the inside. Today the music video and album are being released. Our performance is tomorrow, then we go to China.

I sighed as my stomach turned. I leant forward and placed my hands on the edge of the stage. Tomorrow, the old life I knew will be gone. I bit onto my lip and leant my forehead on the stage floor. It gave some cooling to the burning sensation I felt across my body.

I inhaled deeply as I casted my hand up and ran along the back of my neck. "Scared?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head to the side as surprise ran through my body. Leo leant against the stage, a couple of feet from me.

I smiled nervously. I didn't know he was coming. I nodded and licked my lips. "Yeah. " I said softly. My voice cracking as I spoke. He nodded and leant his backside to the stage. His hands gripping the edges like mine. "I didn't know you were here." I said quietly and he nodded again.

"It’s cause I didn't say I was coming. " He said with a blank face. I nodded.

"I thought so." I responded and placed my head back on the top of my arms. He turned his head towards me.

"Come on." He said and offered his hand. I gave it a look. I kept my head up now.

"Where?" I asked, as I gripped the stage even tighter. He blew out a sigh.

"Just come on." He said and beckoned me over. He pushed himself off the stage and started walking towards me. I held myself up.

"Eh?" I asked as he took my wrist firmly and pulled me off the stage's side. He pulled me to the exit. My footsteps barely catching up with his strides.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I followed. He glanced back, he didn't have any emotional clues on his face. It was no help.

"You'll know when we get there, arasseo?" He said and I nodded and furrowed my eyebrows. I was reminded about his hand when I felt the turn we took leaving the building. I latched away. He turned his head back to me. He rose an eyebrow. "What?" He asked.

Blush rushed to my cheeks. "I was stumbling." I lied. I don't want this to feel like cheating on Sehun. I feel horrible enough for letting him drag me off. I feel like I lied, but I haven't even done anything yet. "I can walk." I added and he nodded.  

He tried to smile as we came to the car. "Is it only you?" I asked as he gestured for me to get in. He nodded and leant against the side of the driver's side as I stood to the side of the passenger's side.

"I wanted to check on you before the performance. The others will see you tomorrow. I thought you might be panicking," he said and nodded to himself.

"Panicking?" I asked and tried to play it off. I huffed. "I don't panick." I responded.

He leant his arms on the top of the car. "Really?" He asked sarcastically. "It seemed like you were going to puke." Oh the memories. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yes really." I said and pursed my lips. "And ladies don't puke!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. He wiped his hair back from his eyes. I watched his movements closely. His hair frames his face in a nice way. I never noticed it before. And his laugh is something I didn't think I would hear so easily.

His words broke through my thoughts, "that's not what I heard. Jongdae told me you hurled chunks the day you guys met." Red bursted through my body. I leant my head down.

"Aiyah." I huffed. "I'm going to kill him." I said and made up my mind then. I have to get him back for everything he's done to me. The pictures of my school days, all the name calling, insults, I have to get him back. I'll figure something out.