Chapter 36

Saranghae
Chapter 36
Smile its okay

I reclined into the bleachers of the tent a week later. We have been practicing nonstop. The guys had to learn a couple of things now, so we mainly just sat around.

The girls joked around me. I crossed my arms over my chest.

I watched Sehun talk to Mina and then he and Jongin completed the small dance part they had. My phone vibrated.

Leo: How's the video coming?

I held my lips in a tight smile. I looked back up to Sehun and decided better against it and slipped my phone back into my pocket.

I watched them, they really did look good. I smiled and turned to Hee-Young. "They dance pretty well, don't they?" I asked absent mindedly.

"Yeah, they really do." She said and leaned forward. Sehun looked up and smiled at me. It got me through the week.

I walked into the instrumental practice room, I looked up to find Eve. She smiled at me. "Long time no see." She said. I nodded and smiled. I haven't been here since we started filiming.

"Ne, its been a while."I answered. I held the straps of my guitar case. I bought it maybe a week after our first practice. She gestured for me to sit.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"I been good, and you?" I asked her with a small smile. She nodded and brushed her bangs out of her face.

"Fine, thank you. Have you picked the song you wanted to learn?" She asked me and I nodded. I reached into my bag and pulled the music sheet out.

I handed it to her and she smiled. "This is new." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah," I said to her and she nodded.

"Its really good."she said reading it over. "Was it hard doing this?" She asked and I nodded. I have been working on this for close to two months. She nodded. "Alright let's hear it." She said and I nodded.

That week I practiced for the video, learned my song on the guitar and felt happy. I sat with the others in the living room. I just got back from guitar practice. EXO was with us again. I held the guitar and placed it against the wall.

I looked over to Sehun who was with Baek again. I smiled and brushed my hair back.

"Hey, how is it coming?" Chanyeol asked. I looked over and he indicated to the guitar. I touched the strap.

"Oh, its good. I learned how to play a song. " I answered.

"She's getting good." Ki added.

"Why don't you play it for us?" Ja-Eui said. I dropped my eyes and pulled my fingers through my hair.

"I don't know about that." I said smiling.

"Come on, Pabo." Sehun said and I brought my eyes up and rose an eyebrow. He smiled. "You can't be that bad." He said and I sighed.

"Fine, I'll play. " I said softly and picked the case up. I pulled the guitar out and adjusted it on my lap. My heart started to shake. What if they don't like it? I took a deep breath and just allowed my fingers to find the strings.

"Are you going to wear that fake smile? " I began. I pulled the strings and kept my eyes down on my fingers.

"Act like its okay. I can see your pain.
I know it hurts." I sang as I kept the steady rhythm. "Oh, I know, its hurting me too." I sang. Picking up the pace I carried out the next couple of lines.