Chapter 28

Saranghae
Chapter 28
Imagine I did

I closed the suitcase for the last time. I zipped it up and leant back on the bed. My body still sore and the thrill still vibrating through my body. My eyes were still tired from the night before. Ki looked over, she pulled her bag over her shoulder.

"You have everything?" She asked and I pursed my lips before nodding.

"I think so." I answered.

"Your gameboy? Sketchbook? Chargers?" She asked and I nodded. I checked a second ago, she nodded. I brought my eyes over to the pictures on the wall. A couple stood out to me. I walked over and plucked a couple off. The group selca of JinHai, Sehun and I and Kristen, Brian and I. I held all the photos and brought my eyes to the journal on my desk. I picked it off. The light blue cover standing out to me. I flipped through it. Its empty. I placed the photos in the beginning page and closed it. I slipped the journal into my bag.

I sighed. "Our plane leaves in a couple of hours. " Hi-Sook said popping her head in. "Are you guys ready?" She asked and we nodded. She smiled and left. Her curls snapping up and down.

"Are you excited?" I asked Ki. "You're going to be home. " I told her and she chuckled. We're leaving for China soon...

"What are you talking about? I'm home right now." She said and I grinned.

"You know what I mean." I said and she nodded. She smiled softly.

"I do. But yeah it'll be good, I'm going to miss Henry though." She said with a sigh. I gripped onto the handle of my bag.

"How's it going with him?" I asked her. She brought her eyes up from pulling the strap on her shoulder.

"Its good. " she said, biting her lip and brushing her brown hair out of her face. "He loves me. " she said and my eyes widened. She continued, " He told me yesterday, at the concert. " she said and wiped her eyes.

I leant forward. "Isnt that supposed to be a good thing?" I asked. She looked up and smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. It is. I just don't handle confessions well I guess. I stood there like an idiot yesterday. I couldn't say anything. He just nodded and wished me luck. " she said softly. She wiped her eyes. I crossed over to her and pulled my arms around her.

"Its okay." I said and she patted my arm and pulled away.

"Yeah it is. I'm going to tell him how I feel soon." She said quietly. "Soon." She repeated and brought her eyes down.

"Guys," we heard Mi-Ok and turned. "We really have to get going now." She said and we nodded.

I went over to my bed and picked up the suitcase. I wanted to stay for a minute longer, but its goodbye for now. The car was silent as we drove to the airport. Eun-Joo was waiting for us at the airport. When I saw her she hugged me.

She had dyed her hair brown. It looked nice and fitted her face. I feel bad for rarely talking to her now. But when I do, she always tells me that its okay, she's busy half the time.

"Ready?" She asked and I smiled.

"Yes." I said in return. I'm ready. When I turned around again, the guys were walking in. Their eyes down. Hats, everything used to protect who they were.

Kai and Kyungsoo went straight to Hee-Young and Yvonne. Sehun came over to me and smiled sadly.

"I'll miss you." He said and I nodded, I pulled my hand under my eyes. He reached over and pulled me into his chest. I felt comfortable there. Like I belonged there.