Chapter 13

Saranghae
Chapter 13
Head Down

Today's the interview. I almost forgot about it. I wish I did. Its going to be a televised one. So we can't just dress in anything. I don't want to go. A woman came to our dorm early in the morning to get us ready.

I spent most of the night in the hallway. I couldn't get over it so quickly. I shouldn't have called him. I really shouldn't have. I didn't get any sleep. My eyes were sore half the night from crying. I feel rejected all ready.

I should just be happy. I'm friends with him now and that's all that matters. I sat next to Ki as one of the women straightened my hair. I dropped my eyes down to my attire. A black dress that cut off a couple of inches above my knees. The signature leather jacket was thrown over my shoulders.

The woman brushed something over my eyes. I cringed. I don't like how the brush feels against my skin. Its uncomfortable. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up.

"You okay?" Hi-Sook asked me. I nodded and brought my eyes back leveled with the girl in front of me. "Are you sure?" She asked sitting on the arm of the chair. "Your eyes look red." She said.

"I'm fine," I said in return. I have to be fine. I have things I need to do. I need to carry out things like normal.

"Don't cry maknae." She said touching my arm. I snapped my head up. The woman sighed.

"I'm not crying!" I huffed. She snickered and jumped off the arm of the chair.

"Calm down." Ki said next to me. "Your eyes do look red. Did you get any sleep last night?" She asked. I didn't look over.

"Some." I lied.

"Make sure you get some rest when we get home later." Mi-Ok said turning back from her stylist. Her short hair was brushed upward in a quiff. She looked boyish but good nonetheless. "Stop pushing yourself." She told me.

My eyes widened. What. "I'm not pushing myself." I said quietly. The woman gave up on me and started highlighting my face instead.

"Yes you are." Ja-Eui said walking over.

"Stop ganging up on me." I pouted. "It's not fun." I sighed as the woman took hold of my chin to get me to stop moving. Okay, then.

"You're the youngest, suck it up." Sang said harshly. She turned in her seat. Her orangish hair, which she still hasn't dyed to a normal color, swished. She gave me a glare as I settled down into my seat.

"I swear to god, child if you don't stop moving I'll slash lipstick across your face," the stylist threatened me. My eyes widened. I nodded and kept quiet. Hee-Young laughed.

"Please do it." Hee-Young chuckled. I was too scared to send her a glare. I don't want lipstick on my face. I kept quiet as the girls joked.

"So Whose dirty secrets should I expose on national television?" Hee-Young said smirking she wagged her finger around. She pointed at Ja-Eui then Ki then Hi-Sook even to Yvonne. "So many secrets," she threatened.

"We'll kill you, troll, if you say anything," Sang said.

"No, no, we'll lock her in a room with Mi-Ok Unnie," Hi-Sook proposed then. I chuckled. I would hate that. Then Hi-Sook sucked air in sharply. "Wait no, we'll lock her in the room with both You and Mi-Ok Unnie." She said to Sang who sneered in response.

I sat back and chuckled. After our makeup was finished we were all loaded into the cars. Eun-Joo was driving the other car while Ja-Eui drove ours. I barely even got to say hi to Eun-Joo. She smiled at me briefly as she went with the other group. I sighed in return and just went to the car.