Chapter 38

Saranghae
Chapter 38
Let's go!

The others found out quickly about our relationship, they were okay with it on the most part. Hi-Sook was shocked. I remember the way her eyebrows rose in shock.

"You're not-" she had broke off and then stopped herself. She congratulated me and walked away. I felt kind of bad for doing what I did before.

Sang just walked away. The guys told me that I could do better. I laughed when Sehun yelled at them. It was fine.

Our days always ended in three ways. We never slept separately anymore. With our video coming out soon, we'll be busy again, we didn't want to be alone. We either spent the night at a hotel and recently started sleeping in each other's dorms.

Ki always left those nights and spent it at Henry's. It was awkward though the first night sleeping at his dorm. Taeyeon had came over that night too. It was something. It went like this.

I sat down next to Sehun and Tao. They were watching some drama. I brought my legs up and rested them on top of Sehun's. His hair still wet from the shower we took. Yeah, we. It was pulled out of his face, dripping wet.

"What's this about?" I asked. Sehun shrugged.

"Some love story." He said and I nodded. Okay, a love story. There was a knock at the door. None of us moved to get it. Another knock. I looked to Sehun. He glanced at me.

"Get it. " he said and I shook my head. I turned to Tao.

"Nope." He simply said, not even moving his eyes from the screen.
"Fine, there's only one thing we can do." I muttered. "Chanyeol!" I yelled. "Oppa, get the door. "

"That's my girl. " Sehun said, smiling as he pulled me closer. I smiled and turned my eyes back to the screen. Chanyeol popped out from the hallway.

"Lazy shits. " He muttered loud enough to hear.

"Heard that, Hyung. " Sehun said.

"You were supposed to. " Chanyeol replied and opened the door. I looked over and froze. Taeyeon popped in. The day Sehun and I announced it to our groups, she texted. She ended up spamming me.

Taeyeon: Omg omg you and the hun are together?
Taeyeon: I so knew this was going to happen.
Taeyeon: so how did it happen? Where? When?
Taeyeon: tell me.
Taeyeon: Is he a good kisser? Do you want Baek to help him?
Taeyeon: Never mind that sounds really weird.
Taeyeon: OMG YOU SLEPT TOGETHER.
Taeyeon: is he a boy on the streets, and an oppa in the sheets?
Taeyeon: You little girl, text me. I. Must. Know.
Taeyeon: Hunessie
Taeyeon: Sehunnie won't tell me anything.
Taeyeon: Come on, my favorite american, text me...
Taeyeon: omg let's do double dates.

When I saw the last text I replied.

Me: no.

I pulled the hood, from the sweater Sehun gave me, up. I pulled my hair back quickly and kept my head down. I crossed my arms over my chest. "What are you doing?" Sehun asked.

"I'm a guy, shh!" I said softly. I was wearing Sehun's clothes so it could be believable.

I felt Tao, on my other side, pull my hood down further.

"Oh hey guys." I heard Taeyeon.

"Hey." Sehun answered boredly. I kept my eyes down.

"Hey, Sehun, Tao, Kyungsoo?" Taeyeon asked. I nodded.

"Ne, hey," I said in response, I kept voice low.

"I didn't know Kyungsoo had such nice legs." She said. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.