Chapter 35

Saranghae
Chapter 35
A little bet

I sat in the car with Sehun, Kai, Hee-Young, Yvonne, and Kyungsoo. I sat in the back with Sehun. I rested my legs over his. Kai was driving with Hee-Young in passenger's seat.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hee-Young whined. Sehun placed his hands on my legs. His eyes down on me. I moved the seatbelt to a more comfortable position. I kept my eyes on his. Blush running over my cheeks.

"It was a surprise. Do you not understand that?" Kai asked looking at her with what I could tell was annoyance.

"Aren't I supposed to be one of your closest friends?" She asked him. "You know I hate surprises. " she said with a glare.

"Oh well then, just accept it. " Kai said over to her. I watched with amusement. "And by the way, you aren't very high on my friends list." He tsked. Oh fuck.

Is he stupid?

She looked over with shock. "What?" She asked and inclined her head. "Are you serious right now?" She asked. Sehun leaned over, his lips skimming my ear.

I shivered and moved back slightly. I shot him a glare. His smile melted it away.

"Who do you think is going to win?" He asked. I looked over as a smirk pulled at my lips.

"Wanna bet?" I asked. He tilted his head in and nodded.

"Yes, I'm serious." Kai said.

"Okay, I bet Hee-Young." I whispered.

"Jongin Hyung is going to win." Sehun said. "And If I win..." He led off and tilted his head suggestively to me. I scoffed.

"Fine, if I win," I paused and smirked. "You have to tell everyone," I paused again and leaned closer. "You have a small..." I indicated to his pants and he gasped.

"But I don't!" He whisper yelled. His eyes widened. "You know I don't. I'm not doing it. Spreading lies is a bad thing to do. " he said and I shrugged.

"That's the terms of the bet, just don't lose. " I said and he sneered as we turned back to the fight.

"Who is it then? Who beat me?" She challenged.

"Um Taemin!" Kai blurted.

"Taemin? Taemin, are you fucking kidding me?" She challenged. "Who the fuck stayed up to 4 in the goddamn morning with you when you were too fucking scared?" Oh shit. I held my hand over my mouth.

I tried to keep in the laughter. I guess I have something new to tease him with.

Kai made a sound. He cleared his voice. "I- uh- I was getting stalked! What don't you understand from that?" He yelled. Kyungsoo turned to face us, Yvonne did the same. They had wide doe eyes. So cute. Perfect for each other.

"Oh my god. " Kyungsoo whispered. We all turned back to the fight at hand. I'm so going to win. I smirked and watched with arms crossed over my chest.

"You could have called the others! You didn't have to wake me up!" She yelled.

"Fine, fine. " Kai huffed. "I'm sorry. Okay?"

"Its about time you said it. " she huffed and I smirked. I turned to Sehun as he placed his hands on his face and sighed angrily. He pulled his hands away from his face. He was all red.

"Jongin, you little girl. " Sehun muttered under his breath. I poked his side with a smirk.

"You still have to do it. " I said and he looked over with a glare.