Chapter 23

Saranghae
Chapter 23
Bruises

I watched as Yvonne, out of all people, slap her. I gasped. Today wasn't supposed to come to be like this. The sickening sound of Yvonne's hand hitting her cheek rang out through the room. Sang looked up shocked. Her eyes full of hurt as she gazed at Yvonne.

"You make me sick." Was all Yvonne said before she walked out the front door. I broke out of Sehun's arms and chased after her. Not even looking back once. I caught up to her hunched pose as she continued to walk. Her head was bowed.

She glanced over and took a deep breath. "Are you okay?" She asked. She spoke in English. I nodded.

"Are you?" I asked back. I stuck my hands in my pockets. She sighed and leant her head back.

"I'm a bad friend, aren't I?" She asked. We continued walking. I glanced over.

"How? " I asked lightly.

"I should have told you. " she said sighing. I raised an eyebrow. She turned over. "They talk a lot on the way to practice. Its only Sang, but her words fill our heads." She said. I bit onto my lip and I pushed the door open.

"I don't care." I said briskly. I thought I did there, but I don't. When I saw Yvonne do that, stand up to her, it didn't matter any more. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest as the air chilled my arms.

"Why don't you?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Just don't. I just want to forget that happened. I shouldn't have started that. It was wrong, I know." I said and leant against the car we use. Her hair whipped into her face. She brushed it away.

"You didn't start it though." She said and I shrugged.

"I kissed Hi-Sook, that's what started it. " she chuckled at that as I touched my lips.

"What made you do that?" She asked and I lifted my lips in a smile. I pulled my hair out of my face.

"I was going for Chanyeol," I admitted. "But then, I got scared and Hi-Sook was there. You know how she is, flaky. I didn't think she'd mind all too much." I answered truthfully.

Yvonne nodded, "Pretty accurate. Was that your first time with a girl?" She asked with perked eyebrows. I looked over and continued my smile. I shook my head. Her eyes widened. "Really?" She asked.

I nodded and kept my eyes on the cars driving by, "Highschool, I wasn't very social, but I was hanging out with some people from my art program and we were playing truth or dare. I chose dare cause I'm an idiot." I began. "They made me and this other girl kiss. " I said. I flushed as I dropped my eyes to the ground. Sherri Baker. My second kiss. I turned toward her. "What about you?" I asked.

"My best friend." She admitted. I raised an eyebrow. She looked over and sighed. "We were reay close, everyone thought we were dating. We kissed to prove that we are nothing, but friends. That we had no feelings for each other." She said.

"And do you guys still keep in touch?" I asked. I leant back on the car.

"Yeah, I miss her everyday. " She said smiling. "I can't wait to go back to the states to see her." She answered. I nodded slightly.

"I miss the states." I said truthfully. "I really, really do. I thought I wouldn't miss it, but I do." I sighed and shuffled my feet against the ground.

A new voice interrupted, "Not enough to leave, right?" It was Ki. We both turned to see them all out side. All broken into groups. How did she understand that... I caught Sehun's worried eyes.

"No." I said in answer. "I came here to sing and I'm not leaving until I have." I said as I pushed myself off the car. I looked over Sang.

"Jessie, Yvonne," Mi-Ok tried to get our attention. I instead popped the door open, ignoring her. I turned to Yvonne.