★ Sky Eyes

Alfred F Jones was a memorable person. It was hard to forget him.

One of his most distinct features is his eyes.

You could be a stranger, a friend, family, or his enemy- but you could never forget them.

To a stranger, you may peer into those eyes for a second, once in a lifetime, but you can see the emotions through them. It is usually a clear, sunny blue sky, conveying Alfred's happiness. Other times, it may be cloudy, and one single glare would tell you to back off.

To all of Alfred's friends, the eyes are the brightest and easily recognizable. He may as well change everything about him, besides those eyes, and you'd still be able to recognize him. You can tell when we gets uncomfortable when the eyes start to cloud over, or when he's not happy- when his eyes are cloudy and they look like they're about to rain.

His family knows him the best. They've seen many sides of him, many emotions in his eyes. The sky blue, the forming storm, the storm itself, and the lighting and thunder. Alfred's family can pretty much read his eyes and know how he's feeling. It's a bond, it's how Alfred shows emotion, even if it's unwilling.

Anyone who's seen Alfred as an enemy can never look at him the same way again.

The once innocent seeming, crystal blue sky eyes start turning dark and begin looking cold, as if there's a layer of ice. Sometimes, they can look calculated and planned, and others, messy but violent, like a hurricane or tornado. When you piss him off, when you push Alfred past his limits, and you meet his eyes, you will see the anger, the lighting, the thunder, the disaster hidden within.

And that is what can absolutely terrify anyone.

There's a reason he's where he is today.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
CHARACTERS
America - Alfred F Jones
England - Arthur Kirkland
France - Francis Bonnefoy
Germany - Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy - Feliciano Vergas
Spain - Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Canada - Matthew Williams
Russia - Ivan Braginsky
China - Wang Yao
Japan - Honda Kiku
Prussia - Gilbert Beilschmidt
...and many more! Google names you don't know.

A/N
HONHONHON

Requests on chapter 1!
────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────