★ Tea In The Harbor

"You drink too much coffee, Alfred." Arthur said as Alfred walked through the door with a large cup.

"It's better then tea!" Alfred smirked, taking his seat near the Brit.

"You bloody- tea is amazing!" Arthur said furiously.

"Okay, fine. Tea is amazing," Alfred smirked.

"I told yo-" Arthur began but was cut off.

"In the Boston Harbor." Alfred finished.

"YOU BLOODY LITTLE BRAT!" Arthur cursed, grabbing Alfred.

"Mm, it is sooooo good! The harbor has that lovely oil and salt that makes it taste even better!" Alfred escaped from his grasp, smiling evilly.

"SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!" Arthur furiously cried, and started chasing the American.

"TEA PARTY, TEA PARTY, WE LOVE GOING TO BOSTON TEA PARTIES~!" Alfred started casually pacing, taunting at the Brit.

"Mon fils, should we stop them?" Francis chucked at the two.

"This meeting's gone to waste, why not join them?" Matthew smiled.

Suddenly, they were cut off by a large screech.

"AYO, CHINA, WHY THE HECK DID YOU TRIP ME?!" Alfred yelled from the floor, quickly rolling to the side to avoid getting hit by a leaping Brit.

"Tell your government to pay back your debt, maybe I'll consider then, yes?" Yao smirked.

"That's not in my control!" Alfred quickly scrambled up and started running again.

"Onhonhonhonhonhon, can't catch you're own son?" Francis chucked.

"SHUT UP, BLOODY FROG!" Arthur yelled and quickly got back up, standing still.

"You're getting old!" Alfred teased from the other side of the room.

"I'M NOT OLD!!!" Arthur started running at the American again.

"Tea in the harbor, tea in the harbor, we want representation in the parliament!" Alfred started chanting.

"GET THE BLOODY HELL AWAY FROM MY PARLIAMENT!"

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
CHARACTERS
America - Alfred F Jones
England - Arthur Kirkland
France - Francis Bonnefoy
Germany - Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy - Feliciano Vergas
Spain - Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Canada - Matthew Williams
Russia - Ivan Braginsky
China - Wang Yao
Japan - Honda Kiku

A/N
Hear me out on this one- I wanted to make a short, funny story about just pure chaos and Alfred teasing Arthur about The Boston Tea Party. It was really lazy (and sorta rushed, maybe?) but I really wanted to add a bunch of humor into this. Hope you understand :D

Requests on chapter 1!
────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────