19

I woke up with a burning headache. My body was burning up. I felt like my skin was melting. My memory was a bit hazy. All I could remember was  getting into an argument with Marcel about leaving and then everything else went dark.

I went to get out of the bed but my feet were stuck. I looked down trying to adjust to the light. Everything was fucking fuzzy.

Once my vision finally cleared I saw that my ankles were chained. What the actual fuck.

I began to look around the room. It was a plain room but there was a camera in the little corner. You can't really see it unless you squint your eyes just enough.

I felt my head start to spin and I held it in my hands. I heard the door opened and I picked my head up to see Marcel.

He looked at me with a worried face. "Marcel?" I questioned, wanting to make sure what I was seeing wasn't a hallucination.

"Yes baby it's me." He came over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "What...where am I? And why and I changed down?"

He moved my hair out of my face and behind me ear. "You don't remember?" He questioned. His voice was so soft and loving.

I shock my head and began to speak again. "All I remember it is arguing and everything after is just dark."

He hummed. He began pacing around the room. I started getting a bad feeling in my gut.

"Marcel what did you do to me?" I don't know why I was asking him that. He wouldn't do anything to me. He said he loves me.

When his eyes met mine they were filled with anger it was a side of him I've never seen. "I didn't do any ok! I just want you with me always. You can't fucking leave me!" He screamed. My heart was beating fast.

It was like his words triggered something in me and I remembered. "You drugged me." I said more to myself.

I saw his body freeze up. "You drugged me and brought me here..." I continued.

I felt like my heart was about to jump out my chest and run away. "No that's...that's not..." he mumbled.

The door opened again and Rhea walked in. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "Ebony..." she began.

I couldn't believe it. My first real friend betrayed me. "Let me go." I said as I began to pull at the chains.

The sounds filled the silent room. "Let me go!" I cried out.

I felt tears leave my eyes. Marcel walked over it me. "Stop before you hurt yourself." I glared at him. When his hand grabbed my wrist I spat in his face.

I know very disgusting of me but still. He paused for a second wiping his face. "Do I have to tape your fucking mouth shut and chain your wrist too? Huh!" He yelled at me.

He grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him. "I love you. I wouldn't hurt you." Tears left my eyes fast. "But you are. I don't want to be here." I whispered.

It was like Marcel just ignored the words that left my mouth. His placed a kiss on my lips and moved away from me. Rhea walked towards me with a sad look.

"Im so fucking sorry." Tears left my eyes. I turned my face away from her. I felt something stab my arm and I saw she injected something into me.

"No." My voice was weak. I looked and Marcel and saw him looking at me with pain in his eyes. These can't be the people I know...