*10

*Mature Scenes* 

*Mature Scenes* 

I woke up with a banging headache. I turned in my side and saw Marcel sitting on the bed on his laptop. He turned to me and smirked.

"Hello gorgeous." I smiled up at him and rubbed my eyes. "Morning." I stressed my body and yawned. I sat up and saw he was typing up some document.

"What happened last night?" I laid my head in his shoulder. "I took you home and you were trying to get in my pants you know the normal." I giggled and sighed. I took the laptop out of his hands and put it on the nightstand.

I was feeling hornier than usual. I wanted him..now. 

I sat on his lap and he looked me in my eyes. I ran my fingers threw his hair and kissed up and down his neck. "Ebony." He groaned. He grabbed my waist and held me on top of him. I was wearing his shirt so he had easy access. "Baby...I want you. Not your fingers or your tongue...you."

He took no time pushing down on the bed and ripped his shirt off of me. The cold air met my body and his lips went straight to my nipples.

I moaned while arching my back off the bed sheets. "Fuck Marcel." I moaned. His hands ran down to my pussy and he rubbed my clit fast. I pulled at his hair.

He ripped my panties off and pulled his mouth away from my nipples. He kissed my lips hard while taking his shirt off. Soon came his pants along with his boxers.

"Baby...are you sure you want this?" His whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and nodded. "Yes...now please put your cock inside of me." He smirked and slowly ran his dick up and down my slit.

I whined at his teasing before he slammed his dick inside of me. I felt Bella ringing in my ears and my back arched. I scratched his back hard. My mouth was wide and I couldn't breath. Tears left my eyes and I tried to adjust to his sizes.

"Ebony breath." He whispered in my ear. I felt myself about to die. He slowly pulled out of me and thrusted back in. "Ahhh!" I moaned. He went slow his cock going in and out and in and out and in.

It was such a painfully pleasuring moment. After a while his pace went fast. The sounds of him going in and out of my wet pussy filled the room. I looked down and saw my wetness coating his cock.

"Mmh...papi!" I moaned. He smirked down at me. His hand went to my neck and he held it tightly. I threw my head back moaning. "Please oh my fucking god!" I hated how vocal this man was making me. I bit my lip trying to keep my sounds down.

"No....let me hear those beautiful sounds of yours." He pulled my lip out of my mouth. "Fuck fuck fuck please..." I cried. He pulled out of me making me gasp. He turned me onto my side and thrusted back into me.

"M-marcel...daddy." I clawed at the sheets. I couldn't take it. He was ripping my pussy into two. "I-I hate you!" I yelled. He just laughed. Yeah he fucking laughed, as I was getting my walls pounded into this man laughed at me.

He slapped my ass hard making me scream. I felt my wall clench around him and I came. "Damn all it took was one slap to this fat ass of yours and your cumming around my cock."

His dirty words had me clenching around him again. I wanted him...no I needed him. "Papi..." I huffed. He kept thrusting his large cock inside of me the sounds filling his big ass room.

He slapped my ass over and over and over again probably hoping for me to cum like before. His other hand pulled at my hair so I was looking into his lust filled eyes.

I bit my lip hard as Marcel fucked me. Before I knew it I was cumming around his dick once again.

"Shit baby I'm gonna cum." Marcel began to pull out but I held his arm. "Cum in me." I knew it was just the lust talking but I really wanted to have this man's baby. "Baby...-Please papi cum in me." I begged. He groaned and his thrust became faster.

He groaned pushing his hips deeper and shooting his load into me. He stayed in me for a while before pulling out. He laid beside me and kissed my neck. "Can't wait till I have your baby in nine months." I joked. Marcel laughed and kissed me.

"Your ass always finds a way to joke after such a sensual time."