*17

Marcel pushed me down onto the bed. He had ripped off my clothes and took my nipple into his mouth.

I moaned wanting more. "Marcel." I huffed as he switched to my other nipple. He swirled his tongue around my nipple before pulling away. I whined.

He took of his shirt along with his pants. His dick was hard and poking out his boxers. He pulled his dick out and slowly began running it up and down my slit.

"You make me so fucking angry do you know that?" He groaned at me. I didn't say anything, I just bit my lip. He slapped my pussy hard making me gasp and arch my back.

The stinging pain made my eyes water. "Should I use you like my little fuck toy?" He asked so sweetly but his words were anything such.

I nodded my head which I assume he didn't like because he slapped my pussy once me. I went and closed my legs.

"Keep them open." He pushed my legs open. He thrusted his cock inside of me making my eyes roll back.

His hands went to my neck and he began choking me while thrusting his cock inside of me.

His body weight push me down as he fucked me to death. My hand went to his and I began clawing at him.

Tears built up in my eyes. "You think you can just run away from your problems huh?" He grunted as he kept thrusting into my pussy.

I could feel myself creaming around his cock. I slowly felt myself losing my breath.

He let go of my neck and I began to take deep breaths. Marcel sent slaps to my pussy making me scream. He pulled his cock out of me making me shut my legs fast.

"No don't do that." He turned me onto my stomach and slapped my ass. It hurt so fucking bad but felt so fucking good.

He pushed me down into the bed making my back arch. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and began eating me out from the back.

His tongue pushed in and out of my vagina swirling around my clit.

He slapped my ass over and over again. "Marcel fuck!" I cried out. I tried to pull away but he slapped my ass two times in a row. "Don't do that again."

He kept fucking me with his tongue. I again pulled away from him. He pulled away from my pussy making me lay my whole body down on the bed. He pulled my hair and stared at me blankly.

"I told you not to do that right?"

His dick thrusted into me making me scream. He wrapped my hair around his hand and fucked me hard. He pushed my head down.

The sheets were getting soaked with my wetness and saliva. "You can't fucking listen can you?"

He slammed into me again. His thrust were fast and ruthless. "You can't be a good girl for me can you."

I began to clench around his cock. "You going to come? Come around my cock hmm?"

Before I knew it I was coming hard. I cried into the sheets as he kept fucking my sore pussy.

Finally he came inside me. "Let's pray that we get a present in nine months." He kissed below my ear before going into the bathroom.

I was too tired to get up and do anything my body felt like it was dying. Curse that man is his big ass cock.