Marcel and I were in the parking lot of McDonald's

Marcel and I were in the parking lot of McDonald's. I was munching on this Big Mac. "Is it good?" I glared at Marcel. Hey I don't eat pretty no one got time for that.

"Suck my dick." I said with a full mouth. I finished chewing my food and went into my bag to grab some fries. Marcel went and took a big ass bite of my burger. "Bitch!" I yelled.

He chuckled and finished chewing. Imma fuck this nigga up. "Hey eat your food not mine." Marcel rolled his eyes. "Technically this is all my food cause I bought it." Yeah against my will. I tried to pay for my food but he insisted on paying. Well more like he took my card and payed for it himself.

He bought me a Big Mac, nuggets, fries, an ice tea, and three cookies. Yes I know I'm fat but I don't care. "Oh wait let me take a picture." Marcel groaned and put his cheeseburger down.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

"Thank you papi for buying me food

"Thank you papi for buying me food." I kissed Marcel on the cheek. I heard him groan and shift in his seat. "Don't say things like that." I hummed.

I posted it on my instagram. I connected my phone to the car and started playing some music. "He say that I'm good enough grabbin my duh duh duh. Thinkin bout shit that I shouldn't have!"

Marcel was still eating his food, listening to me blast my music. "Wait wait wait baby you have to listen to this song." I started search up the song name.

"Wait what did you call me?" Marcel grabbed my face in his big ass hand. "Baby?" He smiled wide showing off he's white ass teeth. He pulled me into a kiss which slowly turned to a full on make out session.

I pulled away and smiled at him. I looked down at his pants and saw her had a hard-on. I smirked. "Did I do that?" I asked rubbing his pants. He gripped my hand and threw it off of him.

"Stop." I laughed before finishing my food. Once we finished our food we cleaned the mess and threw it away Marcel started driving us to my apartment.

I held his hand. This man was so cute. We made it to my apartment and he got out and opened the door like the gentleman he was. I kissed his cheek and told him goodbye.

I went upstairs to my house and laid on my couch. I turned on my tv and before I knew it I was asleep. 

The sun was glaring in my face. I turned trying to get away from it and fell onto the fucking floor. I swear to god this is always happening to me. I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face. Shit my hair. 

I rushed into the bathroom and saw my hair was fucking puffy. Great just great. I wasted my time straightening it for it to get nappy once again. 

I grabbed my brush and started abusing my head. I gave up after a while since my arm started to hurt. I went into the shower and washed my hair. I got out and went into my room. I put my clothes on and went to my mirror. 

I put my hair into a high ponytail and did my edges

I put my hair into a high ponytail and did my edges. I decided to do my makeup even though I had nothing to do today. I looked for my phone so I could play some music when I realized it was on the couch. 

I groaned. Why the fuck does the living room have to be so far. I got up and went to get my phone. I saw that I had a message from Marcel. 

Big Daddy M

M: Good morning amore mio

M: Are you up yet?

M: When you wake up please call me

I smiled at his messages. I called his phone and on the first ring he answered. "Good morning amore." I was smiling so hard I felt like my cheeks were going to fall off. 

"Good morning Marcy." I put my phone on speaker and started doing my makeup. "Marcy?" I heard his sexy ass chuckle. "Yeah I kinda like it." I shrugged. "Answer the facetime." I looked down at my phone and answered the call. I saw Marcel in a suit and tie looking fine as ever. 

I set the phone up so I could finish doing my makeup. "You going somewhere?" He asked. I shook my head. "Just wanted to feel pretty. Maybe take some pictures later." He hummed. I looked down at the phone and saw him staring at me. "You don't need makeup to feel pretty. You already are." 

I'm for sure sucking this man's cock one of these days.