3

"In the hood I'm like princess Diana! I'm thick cause I be eating oats! Bitches ain't taking shit from be but notes!" I yelled the lyrics of Princess Diana while I got ready

It's been about five days since my encounter with Marcel aka brick wall aka Mount Everest aka sexy hot daddy. I was getting ready for our date tonight. I had just straightened my hair which took fucking forever. Hate black people hair.

Bout to go bald like Doja Cat. Anyways Marcel told me that he was taking me to a nice restaurant so I had the perfect dress for this.

 Anyways Marcel told me that he was taking me to a nice restaurant so I had the perfect dress for this

I put my hair into a bun and applied some makeup. My phone dinged and it was message from Marcel.

Big Daddy M
M: I'm outside bella ❤️
:K give me a sec 😘

I put on lipgloss and grabbed my purse. I put my phone, keys, lipgloss, a small perfume bottle, and gum into it. I put my heels on and left my apartment.

I saw Marcel leaning on a very nice car looking on his phone. His eyes went up as if he sensed me. His eyes lit up and a smiled appeared on his very handsome face.

"You look assolutamente bellissimo." I didn't know what he said but he sound so fucking sexy speaking his mother tongue. He placed a kiss on my cheek, his lips lingering for a bit.

I stared at his lips and he smirked. "Please get into the car before we don't make it to the restaurant." I playfully rolled my eyes. He opened my car door and let me get in.

"Thank you handsome." He smiled and closed the door for me. He went to the drivers side and got in. He started drive and I started messing with the radio. I found an R&B station and left it on.

The car ride to the restaurant was good. Marcel and I talked about random shit the whole time. "Do you seriously not know who Ice Spice is?" I yelled at him as we pulled up into a fancy restaurant parking lot.

He shock his head making me grab my chest. I faked dead before gasping. "Just wait..imma put you on and your going to thank me for the rest of your life." He smirked and got out the car. I opened my car door and was about to step out when Marcel came and pushed me back into the car.

What the fuck...He opened the door and held his hand out for me. "When your with me you never open your own door." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. I got out the car and followed Marcel.

Honestly this restaurant was very bougie. This is the type of place my parents would take my siblings while leaving me behind. We went inside of the restaurant and Marcel talked to the person in front.

They walked us over to a nice little table at the back. It was a bit far from the other people around. Marcel pulled out my chair and I smiled at his action.

"My little gentleman." I smirked at him. He sat in front of me and grabbed my hand. "Oh so I'm yours now?" I rolled my eyes. Hell fucking yes! "Anyways...how do you know about this place?"

I changed the subject. Marcel still had a goofy ass smile on his face. "I own it." No...fucking...way. "Your lying." I deadpanned.

He shock his head. "I own several restaurants, hotels, and clubs." Oh this man rich rich. Maybe I should take up scamming...

"How old are you?" I questioned. He paused for a second before he started up. "Forty-two." Oh he daddy daddy. I smiled. "Your lucky I have raging daddy issues and like older men or else you would be out on the curb." He let out a throaty chuckle.

The waiter came over with the menus and asked what we could start off with. We order some appetizers and drinks and continued with our conversation.

"Wait so your the oldest of 6?" I questioned. He nodded his head. "Yup my mom and dad were really at it. I have a twin sister Milia, my triplet brothers Marco, Micheal, and Massimo, and my youngest sister Mia." I see his parents had a thing for m names.

"Well lucky for me I only have two siblings. Kai and Layla. They're both older than me. I don't get to see them often." Hell I don't see them at all. I haven't spoken to them since that night.

Just think about it made me sad. I felt Marcel's hand in my hand. I smiled at him. Our appetizers came and we got to eating.

And damn let me tell you this shit good as fuck! Or maybe I'm hungry. Or maybe both. The waiter came back and took our order down and went back to the kitchen.

"I should tell you this now. My real name is Marcello but I go by Marcel here in America." I hummed my cheeks full with the food. Marcello I could moan that.

Marcel chuckled. "Such a dirty mind bella." My eyes widened as I realized I said that out loud. The rest of the date went very well.

We were in the car going back home. I connected my phone to Marcel's car and put on Munch by Ice Spice. "You thought I was feelin you? That nigga a munch. Nigga a eater he ate if for lunch!" I screamed the lyrics.

Marcel laughed at me but I was in my zone. "Bitches ain't bad let's keep it a bean. Know they be mad that I be on the scene. Ass too fat can't fit in no jeans!"  Marcel just drove as I went crazy.

The song soon came to an end and I started playing some Cardi B. We finally made it to my house and I was about to open my door again when I remembered what Marcel had told me.

Marcel got out and went to open my door. "I see you remembered after what happened earlier." I rolled my eyes. I got out the car and Marcel pushed me against the door.

"I had fun tonight." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and smiled. "I had an amazing time as well Mister Ricci." His eyes went down to my lips and back to my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered softly. I bit my lip and pulled him closer. "Yes."