18

I woke up feeling sore. Marcel put me to work last night.

He had made me a bath and got in with me and one thing led to another and I was getting fucked against the bathroom wall.

I turned my body to the side and saw Marcel up and about on his phone. "We'll be back in a little bit. Make sure everything is in order with Roberto."

He hung up the phone and turned to me. He smiled down at me and walked towards me. "Good morning beautiful." I felt my face grow hot at his words.

"Good morning." I whispered. He placed a kiss in my lips. The kiss grew deeper and he was pushing his tongue inside my mouth.

I felt my pussy get wet at how rough he is. I'm really starting to like rough Marcel.

He pulled away making me catch my breath. I wanted him again. He was about to stand up when I pulled him down on me.

"Marcel." I whispered his name in his ear. I could see the goosebumps rising in his skin. "Ebony no your still sore."

I rolled my eyes. Now he cares about me being sore. "Please...you can't just sit here and kiss me and not expect me to be horny afterwards." He rolled his eyes and kissed my nose.

"Get dressed we need to leave." Leave? I looked over at him confused. "Leave? What do you mean we need to leave."

Marcel was straightening his clothes before looking back at me. "Your coming back home." Ok this nigga must be crazy.

"Im not going back to my apartment I want to stay here."

"Your not stay here nor are you going to your apartment, like I said we are going back home." It finally clicked that he was talking about his house and I scoffed.

"No Marcel. Just cause we fucked and you said you love me last night does not make the fact that you lied to me for over five months and have put my life in danger."

I could see Marcel getting angry at my words but I didn't care. I kept going. "Maybe if you were upfront- If I was upfront about what Ebony? Being in a mafia? To killing people?"

He yelled. I flinched back a bit. I hated it when people yelled at me. "You wouldn't fucking be here if you knew the truth from the start. God can we just...please leave this fucking conversation for later?"

"No! This conversation is going to happen right here right fucking now!" I got out of bed the sheets wrapped around my naked body.

"You think you can just fuck me and I would forget everything?" I questioned him. I was now in his face.

"It seemed to have worked for a bit but you just wanted to be a fucking bi-" before the word could even leave his mouth my hand was flying to his cheek.

His face was still. I could see his cheek turning red. "You don't not get to fucking disrespect me. I've been through enough as it is and I don't want to deal with a 42 year old man baby."

I held the sheets around me tightly. "I want you to leave." He looked at me with angry filled eyes. "No."

"No? No fuck all that get the fuck out now 'fore I call the cops on ya ass." He stood there in my face still. I felt myself heat up with angry.

I went to push him but he grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed. He held me down as I thrashed against his hold.

"Let go!" I screamed. He grabbed his phone and started dialing a number. "Rhea I need you now bring the stuff."

What the fuck? He hung up the phone and turned me onto my back. He ripped the sheets and used the ripped piece to tie my hands to the headboard.

"Your a fucking bastard! You can't ducking do this!" I yelled. I felt tears build up in my eyes. Marcel placed and kiss on my lips and pushed my hair out of my face.

"Please just stay calm for now. It will be over soon." I didn't listen to him.

I kept screaming hopping someone would come and see what the fuck was going on in this room but no one came.

I was kicking my legs in the air trying to free myself. I don't know how long I was tied to the bed before a knock came to the door.

My throat was sore and I had no more energy to scream. Marcel opened the door and Rhea came.

She looked at me in shocked before turning to Marcel. "What the hell did you do?" She asked. She began to come over to me but Marcel grabbed her.

"I didn't do anything to her she didn't ask for. Give me the serum." What the fuck is he talking a bout serum?

Rhea hesitated before pulling out a needle from her bag. Marcel came to me and kissed my lips. I spat in his face which I will admit was low but what his doing was even lower.

Marcel sighed and stuck the needle into me. He pushed down and something went inside of me.

It must have been fast acting since I was out within the second.