*8

*Mature Content*

I was sat on Marcels lap as he and Christian spoke about business

I was sat on Marcels lap as he and Christian spoke about business. They spoke in another language which really bothered me. I was getting bored and decided to go outside with Rhea.

"I had to sit there and listen to those two boring old white man talking in another language for i don't know how long." I said as I ate my gyro. I had gave Rhea Marcels gyro and we just sat there eating.

"That's just half of my job the other half I'm sitting here filing paperwork." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I would hate that. Honestly I'm think on becoming a full time sugar baby so I don't have to work a day in my life." Rhea laughed and nodded her head. "Same."

Rhea and I talked for a long while before Christian and Marcel walked out of his office. "It's was nice meeting you Ebony." Christian kissed my hand and winked at me before leaving. "White boy got swag." I muttered to Rhea.

She playfully hit my arm and chuckled. "Baby I'm sorry for taking so long." Marcel said bring me close to him. I hummed and kissed his cheek. "It's fine but your gyro is gone, Rhea ripped that shit up." He groaned.

"You'll have to make it up to me." He whispered in my ear. I giggled hitting his chest. "And you say I'm the nasty one." I rolled my eyes.

I turned back to Rhea cleaning up my mess. "Hey girl give me your phone." I said. She handed me her phone and I put my number in. "Text me so we can hang out outside of this big ass building." She nodded her head. "For sure. See ya." I waved her bye and Marcel and I left.

"I drove my car here." I told him as he led me to his car. "I'll bring it back to you baby." He kissed my lips making me smile. God the way he calls me baby makes me wanna spread my legs for him.

"We're gonna go to my house tonight." Oh yes. I really wanna see how a rich white mans house looks like. We made it to his fucking MANSION! Damn it was big. Just like his cock,

We walked in and he led me to the kitchen. "So what were you and mighty man talking bout?" I asked as I sat on the island. Marcel pulled out two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. "Just boring business shit, nothing important." I hummed.

He was hiding something. I knew it deep down in my coochie. He poured the wine in the glass and passed me one. "How was your day baby?" I took a sip of the wine before speaking.

"It was good. I was a bit bored being that you weren't with me." He smiled at me. He moved over to me and kiss my lips. He went to pull away put I grabbed his head and pulled him back to me.

I kissed him hard before he took over. He pulled away and looked at my eyes. "Baby..." he huffed. I smirked. "Yes papi?" He groaned rolling his eyes. "If we keeping going I'm not going to be able to stop." I ran my fingers through his soft hair before pecking his lips.

"I don't want you to stop. Please Marcel...touch me." He pushed me down on the island and pulled off my tights. I gasp from his fastness. My panties were soaked from my wetness and I knew he could see. His hands ran up and down my thighs. He pulled off my shirt and kissed my chest.

I was breathing heavily. "Marcel." I mewed. He licked my neck before biting down harshly. I hissed, pulling at his hair. He went to my breast and pulled down my bra. He moved like a wild animal.

His lips wrapped around my nipples before he started to bit and suck them. My back arched up off the cold island as I moaned out his name. I was getting wetter by the second. I wanted him to touch me...no I needed him.

His hands slide down my body to my panties and he ripped them off. I gasped looking at him in shock. "Those were expensive." I hissed at him. He pulled away from my breasts and smiled at me. "I'll by you millions baby." Fuck him and his rich talk turning me on.

He pulled away from me and stared at my body. "So fucking gorgeous." He went down to my pussy and pulled my lips apart. His finger ran up and down my slit before he thrusted into me. I gasp at the invasion. He pushed his thick finger in and out of me before adding a second one.

He placed a kiss on my clit making me jerk. "Marcel oh my god..." I gripped the island trying my best not to squirm. His tongue circled around my clit as he added a third finger. I was moaning loudly as I felt myself clench around his fingers. "Cum baby. Cum around my fingers." He sucked my clit into his mouth making my body shot up.

My stomach was clenching and I couldn't hold on anymore. I came around his fingers and laid back on the island tired. Marcel licked up my juices before picking me up. "God I feel like I just ran 30 miles." Marcel chuckled kissing my lips. I could taste myself on him.

"You were amazing." He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and felt myself on a soft bed.