*6

Mature Content•

"Word to my mother you have me all the way fucked up!" The lady yelled

"Word to my mother you have me all the way fucked up!" The lady yelled. Marcel and I were watching twitter fights like normal people do. The red haired girl grabbed the brown haired girl's hair and pulled it. They was going at it,

"Honestly if that was me I was shooting the bitch. Ain't no one got time to fight." I said grabbing his plate and putting it in the sink. We were in my house on my couch watching twitter fights on my Ipad. By far the best dates I've had.

"You wouldn't need to shoot anyone that's what you have me for." I rolled my eyes at his stupid ass sentences. I grabbed the bottle of Tito's and sat on the couch beside Marcel. I opened the bottle and took a long sip.

"Wow baby." Marcel grabbed the bottle.I rolled my eyes. I decided to be bold and get on Marcel's lap. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "My gorgeous girl." I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his soft lips.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I could feel his dick underneath me grow hard. I went over and reached for the bottle. I pulled away from his lips and saw lust in his eyes.

"Want some?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. He opened his mouth and I poured some of the liquor into his mouth. I took the bottle and drank some more.

Marcel pushed his head into my breast. We were in the position for a while before Marcel picked me up and started to walk to my room. I was laughing hard and was a bit drunk.

"Give me that." He took the bottle from me and placed it on my night. He laid me on my bed. "Go to sleep." He started to pull away from me but I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me.

"Stay." I wrapped my legs around his waist. He chuckled into my neck. "Only for a little bit." He put me on top of him and we laid with each other.

Marcel and I have grown closer in the past month. We weren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend but I feel like we are. Maybe I'm just delusional.

Wait what if he ain't ask me to be his girlfriend cause he fucking some white bitch on the side? I picked my head up from his chest and hit him. "You fuckin some thot?" Marcel looked at me confused before chuckling.

This nigga did not just laugh at me. I hit him again. "So you gonna laugh in my face?" I sat on him. "You stupid slut putting your dick in other girls." I was drunk. Pretty sure that was obvious.

"Baby your drunk. I don't talk to other girls. I don't even look at other girls. I want you baby. Your mine." He pulled me down to him and kissed my lips hard.

I moaned grinding on top of him. "Please touch me." I groaned. Marcel grabbed my waist making me stop. I whined. "Your drunk baby. Just sleep."

He laid me on his chest and I sighed. "I'm going to eat that dick of yours one day." I kissed his neck. I heard his deep chuckle. He slapped my ass hard making me gasp.

"Hush that nasty mouth and sleep." I mentally rolled my eyes and slowly went to sleep.

I woke up and saw that Marcel was still here underneath me. I kissed his lips and got off of him. I felt him grabbed my wrist. "Where you going?" His voice was very deep and raspy.

"I'm going to take a shower." He hummed. "Let me take one with you." I smiled. I nodded my head. He got up and picked me up over his shoulder.

He took me into my bathroom. "Undress me." I told him. He smirked and took off my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra. His eyes landed on my chest before he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He went to my shorts and took the off along with my panties. I stood there naked in front of him. I went and turned the shower on as he took of his clothes. I got in first and let the water run down my face. I heard the shower door open and Marcel was behind me.

"Your so fucking beautiful baby." He whispered in the back of my neck. I felt his hard dick on my back. I turned around and looked up at him. My hands ran down his chest going to his cock.

"Let me." I whispered. He nodded his head and I went down on my knees. The water ran down my back. I looked at his hard long cock in front of me and smiled. I grabbed his dick and ran my hand up and down it slowly. I kissed his tip looking up at him.

I brought my tongue out and swirled it around his tip, slowly I pushed him deeper into my mouth. My cheeks hollowed around him as I took him deeper. He was big and long. I felt his tip hit the back of my throat.

His groans were loud and could be heard throughout the bathroom. His hand slowly went to the back of my head pushing me down on his cock. Tears left my eyes as I took him all the way back.

My nose brushed up against his pelvis before he let me up. I took a deep breath. He looked down at me and started jerking off before coming on my face. I smiled up at him.

"Told you I was gonna eat your dick."