*13

I opened my eyes and was greeted to Marcels beautiful back. He was in only a towel and looked so fucking yummy.

I sat up and stretched my body. He turned to me and a smile appeared on his face. "Good morning gorgeous." I smiled back at him.

God all I want him to do is fuck me. I'm so horny. "Morning." My voice was very hoarse.

He came and placed a kiss on my lip. I hummed. "I have to go to work today, but make yourself at home ok baby?" I nodded my head.

"I'll probably stop by my apartment and get some clothes since I don't have anything." He gave me a worried look. "You sure you wanna go by yourself?"

I smiled at him and nodded. I got out of his bed and went into his bathroom. I looked under his sink and found an extra toothbrush.

I brushed my teeth and got out the bathroom. Marcel was now in a sexy suit like usual and he came over to me and said goodbye.

He kissed my lips and left. I sighed. I left after a few minutes of looking around and went to my apartment.

My heart was beating fast a bit scared that my brother or someone would be at the door waiting for me.

I got to my apartment door and no one was there thankfully. I went inside and packed two bags of clothes. I went back to Marcels place and I took a shower.

I got dressed in a cute little outfit.

It was now 4 in the afternoon and I was quite bored

It was now 4 in the afternoon and I was quite bored. I decided to go to get some food for when Marcel gets back which from the looks of it won't be til later later.

I got some Chick-fil-A. I've been craving it so bad. I got back home and saw Marcels car in the drive way. I went into the house and went looking for Marcel.

"Marcel!" I called out his name. I heard something fall to the floor upstairs so I went to see it think I had scared him or something.

I saw his office door ajar and I walked over to it. "Marcel?" I was staring to get a bad feeling but before I could reach the door I hand grabbed me, I spinner around  and sent a hard punch to whoever it was. "Damn baby you can pack a punch."

I gasped realizing that it was Marcel. "Shit I'm sorry I thought you were in your office." I looked back at the office and saw that the door was now shut.

What the fuck? Maybe I'm imaging shit. "No I was in the room." I nodded. I then remember the food in my hand.

"I got us some Chick-fil-A." I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me. "Your the best." He kissed my lips making me smile. He kept kissing me before picking me up in his arms and bring me to his room.

"Marcel!" I giggled. He laughed and placed me down on the bed. "You should've never teased me." He set the food down in the nightstand and took off my tights.

I gasped at his force. He kissed up and down my thighs making me giggle. This man was a fucking tease I swear it.

He went to my covered pussy and placed a kiss on it. I threw my head back and bit my lip. "Marcel..o-our food." I huffed as he ripped my panties off.

He brought his lips to my pussy and sucker hard on my clit. My hand went to his hair and I pushed him down.

His tongue lapped over my clit making my insides tingle. I felt myself clench and I was ready to cum.

"Baby...I need to cum." I moaned. He smiled at me and kept going.

Before I knew it I was cumming all over his handsome face. I took a deep breath and sighed. Marcel came up to me and took off my shirt.

"I'm not done with you yet baby."