16

I started laughing.

I ran my hand over my face before looking back at Marcel. He looked at me with a worried look. I bit my lip and turned back to his room.

Please. Please god tell me this is some type of sick fucking joke. I went into my bag and put on some clothes.

I grabbed my bag, phone and car keys and left the room. "Ebony!"

I heard Marcels voice call out to me. I ran down the stairs to my car. Marcel grabbed me and turned me around to him.

"Where are you going?" I pulled my arm out of his hold. "Somewhere, anywhere. I can't be here." I began walking again.

"Please let me drive y-no." I stated plainly. I unlocked my car door and began to open the door when he slammed it back.

"No you can't just fucking leave." He yelled at me.  I jumped back. Marcels never raised his voice at me. It reminded me of how my father would yell at me.

His eyes went from anger to sorry. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell."

"Marcel I need space. You just told me something fucking crazy. You can't just expect me to just fucking accept that shit."

He held suck a sad look. "Please...just call me when you get where you go." He went to kiss me and I turned my head making him kiss my cheek.

He sighed running his hand through my hair before pulling away. I got into the car and drove away.

There's no way this is my fucking life. I can't deal with all this shit. I kept driving till I found a hotel. I got a room for me and dropped my bag on the floor and flopped onto the bed.

Once my body hit the bed I felt tears leave my eyes. I don't even know why I was crying I just was.

Before I knew it I was asleep.

When I woke up I saw that my phone was filled with messages from Marcel. I was asleep for eight hours. It was already night.

I opened up his messages and began to read what the said.

Big Daddy Marcel
BDM: Ebony have you made it safely?
BDM: Ebony did you block me?
BDM: are you ok?
BDM: ?????
BDM: please answer me
BDM: I'm not blocked so why aren't you answering?
BDM: I've been too patient I'm coming to get you

The last messages confused me a bit but I shook it off. I began calling him and heard a ringing in the hallway.

"Open the door." Marcel picked up the phone. My heart was beating quickly. I was hesitant before getting up and opening the door.

Marcel stood in front of me and pulled me into a hug. He held me tightly before pushing me into the room.

"You were supposed to text me when you were safe." His voice held anger.

I bit my lip finding this a bit attractive. Stop it Ebony your mad at him.

"I fell asleep. I was going to text you." I watched as he searched around the room. "What the hell are you looking for?" I questioned him.

"Listening devices, cameras, whatever someone could use to listen into us." I knew shit about the mafia other than me watching all the 365 days movies and reading some glorious smutty books about it I know nothing.

"How would anyone even know to plate devices in here?" Marcel sighed and walked back over to me.

"To get to me they will do anything this hotel could be a scam for all we know. I'm having people background check everyone."

Un-fucking-believeable. "How did you even find me?"

"I tracked your phone." Isn't that an invasion of privacy?

"You can't just do shit like that because I don't answer for a few hours." Marcel slammed his fist down into the dresser making me jump. "You don't understand what people will do to get to me. They will stop at nothing even if that means hurting the people I love."

When that last few words left his mouth he paused and so did I. I slowly began walking over to him. "You love me?" I whispered.

Marcel shut his eyes while balling his fist.

"Marcel." I grabbed his face and turned it to me.

"Do you love me?" He stared into my eyes for a few seconds before pulling me into a hard kiss. We were in an intense make out session before he took my shirt off.

"This doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you for lying to me." I huffed. He smirked at me and began kissing my chest. I moaned jumping into his arms. I locked my legs around his waist and he pushed me against the wall.

"You can stay mad at me for however long you want but you aren't leaving again not even for a second."

Fuck this man is making me feel shit I haven't felt.