𝐂𝐇. 73

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓
༻☠︎︎༺

     I couldn't stop. God, I never wanted to stop. I was struggling to keep my hands to myself, to keep my mouth away from that sweet one of hers. Her lips were soft and full, perfect to bite and run my tongue along. Her mouth responded to me, and with mine, they fitted like two pieces of a puzzle fitting into each other. Her taste was unforgettable, her tongue a little tease whenever it entangled with mine. Promises of more, promises of sweetness, of taking what was mine. Those noises at the back of her throat made me eager to work for more as if they were my reward.

Incredible, how I spent all this time without giving this part of her the same attention I gave the rest of body. I was a fucking idiot for excluding this from me. Not anymore, though, I was never walking away without a kiss from her. I was never walking away from her, period.

"Simon," Val smiled against my lips, making that stupid ball in my stomach flutter. "We should really stop." With the way one hand was gripping my shirt to pull me closer while the other hand gripped the hair at my nape to pull me away, it seemed like her body was torn between stopping and never daring to stop.

I couldn't help but grin against her mouth, pressing her body harder against the wall. Her mind was looking for logic, but certainly her body did the opposite as it craved mine.

Even though I didn't want to accept it, she was actually right. We should stop. We should be sitting in that room waiting for the meeting to start, not kissing around the corner. We were making out in the middle of the hallway as if we were two horny teenagers making out by the lockers of a school.

We had stopped before we could make it around the corner to get inside—fine, I stopped Val to devour her mouth because Jesus, she kept biting that lip when she knew exactly how crazy it drove me.

Now she was panting against me, those very same lips were now swollen and exquisite. I sucked on her bottom one, earning a sigh that sounded as if she was relieved but frustrated at the same time, the melody immediately becoming my favorite one, though everything about her was a thing to get obsessed with.

"Emergency meeting," she reminded me in a breathy whisper. "We have to be professional."

"Valentina darling," I chuckled, knowing the sound of my next words, "we stopped being professional the first time you came all over my fingers."

She gasped, smacking me on the shoulder. "How dare you!"

I bit my lip, then gave her an apologetic smile with a small shrug. "Sorry, my love."

Her chest expanded with a breath she inhaled and stopped there, her pointy nipples brushing my chest through our clothes. I resisted the urge to take her somewhere, rip her shirt off, and suck on them until she came with that mere friction.

Val complained with a frustrated cry. "Ugh, you are devastating." And then she was grabbing my jaw with her hand and dragging me closer to her, taking my bottom lip between her teeth and—fucking hell...

I pulled away with a groan, putting my lip in my mouth and tasting the metallic taste of blood. I brought my finger to my mouth and swiped, the pad came out red. I blinked as I stared down at Val, trying to process what just happened. "Did you just... Did you just bite me?" It was a stupid question, because Val had, in fact, bitten me so hard that she drew blood from me, and it did... fuck, it did things to me. The heat, all of my goddamn blood, flowed through my body down to my cock, making me jerk in my pants and grow harder.