𝐂𝐇. 63

𝐕𝐀𝐋
༻❁༺

Simon—Ghost—wasn't just kissing me, he was devouring me all over again as if he couldn't get enough of it. I couldn't either, and I wasn't sure when I was going to get enough. Probably never in my life. The strokes of his soft tongue against mine were hypnotizing. I felt them all throughout my body and he was only kissing my mouth. I couldn't begin to imagine how it was going to make me feel once he did as he promised: to run his tongue all over me.

And then I did have an idea, when he started kissing and nibbling and sucking down my jaw toward my neck, remaining for a few fast beats on that sensitive spot right under my ear. I was slowly getting overwhelmed, my senses too sensitive, and I was torn between not being able to take it and wanting so much more. The noises I was making were ridiculous given that he was just getting started, but the approval noises that were coming from the back of his throat didn't give me a chance to be embarrassed.

My towel had gotten loose already and my nipples were peeking out, though I was still not completely bare to him. I arched my back when Ghost got closer to my breasts, getting ready for his mouth on them. Only the heat never came, because apparently, Ghost had other plans in mind. I almost whined when he tore himself off me, taking with him the warmth of his body and touch. A cold breeze embraced me as he slowly let the towel come off my body.

My nipples hardened further under his stare, and I wanted nothing more than to be self-conscious because he just sat there, looking down at my naked body with freedom and taking it all in as if I was a piece of nude art in a museum and he wasn't allowed to touch me. But somehow I wasn't bothered by that feeling anymore, not when Ghost's eyes were burning with this fire that could only mean he wanted to devour me; eat me alive. Dark possessiveness and a glimpse of adoration clouded over them as well, and my heart fluttered.

"God, you are perfect," he said, and I bit my lip unsure of what to say, because how could I respond to that? Ghost clicked his tongue and tilted his head to the side. "Lip out," he commanded, and my lips instantly parted, taking my bottom one out of my teeth. "Good girl."

With a satisfied smile, he grabbed my hand and brought it up to his mouth. He kissed my knuckles then opened my fist and placed a soft kiss on the center of my palm. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but it didn't matter because every little thing made my body burn in flames and I loved it. Ghost met my eyes, grabbed my index finger, and kissed the tip, only this time, his tongue came out and touched the pad.

I gasped. Oh my God. Of course, I knew fingertips were sensitive, I just didn't know they were this sensitive. Pleasure jolted through my veins, and I felt the lick all the way to my core. He did it again, and I actually clenched and buckled my hips. How was that possible? It was insane.

I couldn't hold back my giggle, but my amusement was gone when suddenly Ghost wrapped his lips around the tip and swirled his tongue on the pad. Half a moan and half a gasp escaped my mouth. Jesus, it really did feel good. He took my finger out of his mouth with a wicked smile. I watched his tongue lick all the way down until it was nested between that finger and the middle, and then he flicked his tongue and oh my God, how?

A small chuckle rumbled in his chest as he continued with his sloppy kisses down my wrist, and that was it. I thought I could take it, but I wanted him already. "Come here, Si—Ghost, please." I tried to pull him down, but he shook his head.

"Patience, my darling," he said against the arch of my arm. "Now be still and let me enjoy my meal, would you?"

I gaped at him. "You can't expect me to lay still for the rest of it." When it feels so good and you are just starting and I have no idea where this is going but I love every second of it, I wanted to add all of that but couldn't because now he was giving the same attention to my other arm, turning my words into thoughts.