CHAPTER 27 - PART 5(c)

At Fair...

Zhan who has seen the shop filled with soft toys was estatic to see the shop as this was the first time in his life he has seen something like this and it made him feel a child like excitement so he asked his Bo Ge to buy one of them for him but w...

Zhan who has seen the shop filled with soft toys was estatic to see the shop as this was the first time in his life he has seen something like this and it made him feel a child like excitement so he asked his Bo Ge to buy one of them for him but when he didn't got any response from his husband he got scared as he thought that he has offended his husband so he immediately asked sorry but when he heard his Bo ge that he don't need to ask sorry which made him confused as his gege told him that he will bunny anything for him, which made the younger smile widely showing all of his bunny teeth as this is the first time someone said these words to him. It's not that his Bo ge ever denied him of anything as his Bo ge had always brought him many things which involved his clothes, shows, I pad, and many more, but hearing these words for the first time made the younger smile widely as he just thanked his Bo ge only to recieve a small smile from his husband.

Yibo who saw Zhan excitement smiled as he told the boy about these soft toys that they were prize to a game making the little bunny of his curious and seeing that curiosity he explained Zhan about it and when his little bunny heard his husband he just jumped in excitement as he told his husband that he want to try it and Yibo when heard his little one just nodded his head and Zhan seeing this immediately took Yibo's hand in his as he dragged the boy to the stall.

Zhan after taking Yibo's hand in his just dragged his husband toward the shop and after reaching the stall he just started looking at everything with excitement as there were many games playing there and he looked at each of them with twinkling ey...

Zhan after taking Yibo's hand in his just dragged his husband toward the shop and after reaching the stall he just started looking at everything with excitement as there were many games playing there and he looked at each of them with twinkling eyes as this is the first time he has seen such a thing, as being with the Wei's he was never treated as a child, he was just a servant to them and all he did was the household chores of the family and even his outings were for household work only, so seeing these kinds of things was new to him, so he started observing everything with curiosity.

Yibo who has been dragged by Zhan to the stall when saw the scenes in front of him smiled as the memories of his childhood came to his mind when he used to always visit this fair and always used to demand his father to allow him to play these games, and Mr. Lan who at first used to deny the boy saying that he is a little boy at the end due to his and his mother's persuasion used to agree with him and his mother, and then they both used to play these games with Mr. Lan watching the duo with smile, as he always loved to see his family happy in small small things like this and in these games only Yibo has won many prizes, although in starting it would be very difficult to win but he learned the game and although being the son of the richest person of the country, the happiness which these small prizes would bring will made Yibo the happiest in the world and as he is reminiscing the past, the smile on his face is becoming more peaceful.