CHAPTER 18 - PART 3(b)

AT LAN MANSION

Yibo hearing the response of the butler is shocked as he didn't know about this schedule of his father as he has never been in the Mansion on Sundays because of his work which sometimes covers his weekends also and this is for the first time he he...

Yibo hearing the response of the butler is shocked as he didn't know about this schedule of his father as he has never been in the Mansion on Sundays because of his work which sometimes covers his weekends also and this is for the first time he heard it which makes him happy as he feels that his father finally got someone to accompany him during weekends as the young heir's schedules never allowed him to accompany his father on weekends and Yibo always felt bad about it because his father has always been there for him after the death of his mother. Although Mr. Lan never complained about this but Yibo knows how much his father missed their family time but on hearing Zhan fulfilling that responsibility he felt happy and then looks at the boy who has been standing with the butler Yan.

Yibo seeing Zhan realizes that the boy must be missing his father and even Yibo is also missing him since he also doesn't have any work today he just smiles as he speaks, "Okay, Bunny I will spend this Sunday with you!"

Zhan who had been standing without uttering any word when heard his husband's words just smiled widely as he speaks, "really!"

"Yes, bunny!" Came an immediate response from the older which makes Zhan jumps as he speaks,

"Thank you Bo Ge!"

"You are the best!"

Making the young heir smile widely as he sees the ball of sunshine acting this cutely in front of him as he lets out a laugh.

Zhan was excited when he heard his husband is going to spend his Sunday with him so he suddenly jumped in excitement as he speaks those words but when realized what he did, he immediately lowered his head as he felt a blush creeping on his face.

Yibo when saw the action of the younger coos at him as he speaks, "so should we move, bunny?"

Zhan when heard this is a little bit startled as he is confused that where his husband wants to go so he asked, "Where?"

"Don't you want to spend your Sunday with me?" Spoke Yibo with a chuckle as he sees the confusing look on the younger face.

Zhan on hearing this smiled as he nodded his head furiously which made Yibo laugh, "hey! You will hurt your neck at this rate!"

Zhan when heard this stopped nodding his head as he spoke, "okay Bo Ge!"

"So should we move!" Asked Yibo as he produces his hand for Zhan.