CHAP1ER 19 - PART 3(a)

At LAN MANSION

The morning clock has struck at 8:00 am and it's time for breakfast in the mansion of the richest family in China

The morning clock has struck at 8:00 am and it's time for breakfast in the mansion of the richest family in China. The elder of the family is seen sitting at the dining table while reading the newspaper when suddenly a sweet voice is heard which makes the elder smile widely as he sees the source of sound in front of him.

Zhan after making breakfast entered the dining room to only find his papa sitting at the table. Zhan sees Mr. Lan smile widely as this is after three days he has seen Mr. Lan at the dining table which makes him happy so he in his excited voice speaks, "Good Morning Papa!"

Mr. Lan on hearing the sweet voice smiled as he greets him back, " Good Morning, son!" And then with a pause speaks, "Zhan, Where is Yibo?"

Zhan when heard the question pouted cutely as he didn't know the answer because when he woke up his husband was not there, so Zhan was about to speak when suddenly a voice is heard, "I am here dad!"

Zhan who heard the voice smiled widely and turn around to see his husband coming in his office attire.

Mr. Lan who heard the voice turned around to only found Yibo coming toward the table all dressed up and ready for the office. The elder seeing his Son ready smiled as he spoke, "so ready for the day, Champ!"

Yibo who had just entered the room sat at his place as he spoke, "yes, dad!"

Mr. Lan listening to him smiled and then turned toward Zhan who has been standing there and hearing their conversations with curiosity and the elder seeing this chuckled as he speaks, "zhan, is breakfast ready?"

Zhan hearing this smiled as he nodded his head. Mr. Lan on seeing this spoke, "so, what did my boy cook today?"

Zhan hearing this with a smile answered, "wontons and dumplings with grilled sandwiches!"

Mr. Lan hearing this smiled as this was what he had been missing while he was in New York, the warmth and happiness that radiates from this cute ball of sunshine and seeing this boy happy is enough to make Mr. Lan happy for the whole day.