CHAPTER 20 - PART 3 (b)

At LAN MANSION

Yibo who has been standing at the other end of the stair when saw the person moving down got a better view of the person and on realizing that the boy is Zhan he felt his heart skipping a beat, the boy is looking ethereal to Yibo just like an ange...

Yibo who has been standing at the other end of the stair when saw the person moving down got a better view of the person and on realizing that the boy is Zhan he felt his heart skipping a beat, the boy is looking ethereal to Yibo just like an angel descending from heaven. He is mesmerized to see Zhan like this as he didn't expect the boy would look this beautiful in just a simple white suit.

Yibo who has been watching Zhan didn't realize that the boy has reached the end of the stairs to the place where he is standing. Zhan when reached the place where his Bo Ge is standing put his left hand forward as he calls for his husband, "Bo Ge!"

Yibo who has been busy watching Zhan came out of his daze to the voice of the younger as he produces his hand for Zhan who just keeps his hand in the older's hand.

Yibo after taking the hand of the younger in his daze brings the hand of Younger close to his lips as he sees the place where the wedding ring is placed. He plants a kiss on the ring and then looks at Zhan as he speaks,

"YOU ARE LOOKING SO BEAUTIFUL ZHAN!"

" I CAN LOOK AT YOU FOR THE WHOLE DAY!"

"I AM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!"

Zhan, when heard his Bo Ge, is shocked as this is the first time his husband has done something like this, and he doesn't know how to respond so he just politely called for his husband, "b... Bo ge!"

Yibo who has been in the daze of the boy's looks came out of his daze to only realize what he has done which makes him feel his blush creeping up to his ears so he immediately turned around and to get the matter worse as he turned around he found his father looking at him with a teasing smile.

Mr. Lan when saw Zhan reaching toward Yibo just stood up from his seat to accompany both of his boys is shocked to see his son's reaction, as this is not what he except from Yibo but seeing this he smiled widely as he moved toward the place where both of them are standing.

Mr. Lan on reaching the place just smiled as he bent toward Yibo as he asks, "do you like your surprise son?"

Yibo when heard his father's words flinched a little as he felt a blush creeping through his ear as he speaks, "dad!"

Mr. Lan when heard the voice felt an urge to tease his boy but he suppressed himself as he knows that it was not the right place to tease his son as his son has an image of a cold-hearted and expressionless person and teasing him in front of everyone will just spoil his image and he knows his son will not like it, so he suppressed his laughter and just spoke, "Okay son!"

Mr. Lan after talking with Yibo immediately turned toward Zhan as he sees the boy looking down shyly so he just smiled and spoke, "Zhan!"

Zhan when heard his father in law just looked up as he speaks, "yes papa!"