CHAPTER 22 - PART 1

At LAN MANSION...

The clock is striking at 6:00 am as the mansion is being illuminated by the sun rays which are entering the Lan Mansion from the windows bringing the freshness of the new day with them and on the mansion's second floor a shrill voice of alarm is h...

The clock is striking at 6:00 am as the mansion is being illuminated by the sun rays which are entering the Lan Mansion from the windows bringing the freshness of the new day with them and on the mansion's second floor a shrill voice of alarm is heard echoing in the room of the young heir disturbing the sleep of the two occupants of the room who has been sleeping peacefully in each other arms in the room. Yibo who has been sleeping with Zhan in his arms opened his eyes to the shrill voice of the alarm as his one hand searches for his phone to switch off the alarm as he grabs the phone and switched off the alarm and after doing so he was about to wake up when suddenly he felt a weight on his chest. Yibo when felt a weight on his chest is startled as he looked down to find the cause of it and the scene which greeted him made him smile widely.

 Yibo when felt a weight on his chest is startled as he looked down to find the cause of it and the scene which greeted him made him smile widely

Yibo when felt the weight on his chest looked down to only found Zhan sleeping on his chest while hugging him tightly. The young heir when saw the scene just smiled as the boy is looking so cute while sleeping like this as one side of his face is squished which turned his lips into a cute pout as he is holding his one hand while the other is kept on his chest. Yibo seeing this feels a warmth in his heart as he raises one of his hands to ruffle the sleeping boy's hair.

Zhan who has been sleeping peacefully when felt a warmth in his hair snuggled into his husband's chest in his sleep tightening his hold on his husband as he purred in satisfaction.

Yibo when saw his little husband's action smiled as he tried to remove himself from his little husband's arms but to his amazement, the boy is not ready to leave him because the more he tried to remove himself the more the little bunny tightened his hold on Yibo and the young heir seeing this let out a laugh as he speaks,

"You are indeed a clingy bunny in your sleep!"

As he pinched the boy's cheeks lovingly.

Zhan who got irritated by the pinch in his sleep squirmed as he tried to open his eyes to see who disturbed him but since he was tired he didn't open his eyes completely as he just tries to swap away the hands which are disturbing his sleep.