CHAPTER 17 - PART 2

At Lan Mansion

The morning alarm of Lan Yibo echoed in the room which made the bunny awake and as his eyes fluttered open, he looked around to check if someone is awake or not and after making sure that his husband is not awake, the boy moved out of his blanket ...

The morning alarm of Lan Yibo echoed in the room which made the bunny awake and as his eyes fluttered open, he looked around to check if someone is awake or not and after making sure that his husband is not awake, the boy moved out of his blanket and tiptoed to the washroom to freshen up as he didn't want to disturb the older as he knew he must be tired. After a few minutes, he is seen moving out of the room tiptoeing again producing as little sound as he can like a child who doesn't want to get caught by his sleeping parents in the middle of the night.

Zhan after moving out of the room releases a breath of relief as he didn't wake his husband up, and after this, descended the stairs to reach the kitchen. Zhan after living in the mansion for one week has been accustomed to the route which led him to the kitchen, though the boy never leaves alone from his room but today he just wants to do something for his husband therefore he needs to reach the kitchen as early as possible so the boy just decided to go to the kitchen on his own rather than waiting for Butler Yan.

 Zhan after living in the mansion for one week has been accustomed to the route which led him to the kitchen, though the boy never leaves alone from his room but today he just wants to do something for his husband therefore he needs to reach the k...

Zhan after a bit of struggle while memorizing the pathway as the mansion has wide allay and lobbies and it will take him some time to get accustomed to it but finally reached his destination.

Zhan on reaching the kitchen looked around and then smiled as it is the first time he have reached this place on his own and it brought him a sense of satisfaction as he had been able to do a
something on his own in this place rather than to wait for Mr. Yan to take him.

The boy after reaching just turned around to search for a familiar face that always greets him in the early morning, so he just turned around to catch a glimpse of her. But to his disappointment, he is not able to find her which made him pout. Zhan who is busy searching for XuMa didn't realize that someone is approaching him.

Butler Yan who has just entered the kitchen was shocked to find his little master there as he knows that the latter always waits for him to come to the kitchen so he just moved toward him as he reached him, he greeted, "good morning, little master!"

Zhan who was busy searching for XuMa was startled when he heard the voice and turned around to greet the person, "good morning, uncle Yan" spoke Zhan with a smile.