CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(a)

At LAN MANSION

The Limo stops in front of the Lan mansion at 2:00 pm as the head of security, Mr

The Limo stops in front of the Lan mansion at 2:00 pm as the head of security, Mr. John runs to open the door for the Chairman and the young heir. The young heir before moving out of the car just straightens himself and as he steps out of the car, he looks at John who seeing his boss's gaze understood what he wants to say so he just leave the door as Yibo hold the door for his father. Mr. Lan when saw the action of his son just smiles as he speaks, "Thank you, CEO Lan Yibo!"

Yibo on hearing this with a teasing smile speaks, "It's my pleasure to help the chairman of Lan Corporation!" Just to reply to his father's teasing remark.

Mr. Lan hearing this just laughed as he spoke, "so my son had learned to joke!"

Yibo hearing this just smiled as he just nodded his head and with this, the father-son duo entered the Lan Mansion and were greeted by the butler who has been standing at the door of the Lan Mansion.

The Butler on seeing Mr. Lan entering the mansion moves toward the entrance and bows his head as he speaks, "good afternoon Master Lan and Master Yibo!"

"Good afternoon, Mr. Yan!" Spoke Mr. Lan as he looks around and as he sees the mansion is all decorated and ready for the conference with a smile asked, "All ready?"

"Yes, master Lan!" Replied the butler.

"Good!" Spoke Mr. Lan and then with a pause continued, "has the things which I have asked for arrived?"

"Yes sir!" Spoke the butler with a smile.

Yibo who has been listening to his father when heard this is confused so he asks, "what did you ask to bring dad?"

Mr. Lan on hearing his son just smiled as he spoke, "you will get to know soon!"

Yibo hearing this wanted to ask again but stopped as he know that his father will not answer to him, so he just spoke, "Dad, I am leaving!" And with this, he is about to move toward his room when Mr. Lan calls for him, "Yibo!"

Yibo who is about to move stops when he heard his father calling for him so he immediately stops as he speaks, "what happened, dad?"

"You can't go to your room!" Spoke Mr. Lan and Yibo hearing this is shocked so he spoke, "why can't I go to my room, dad?"

Mr. Lan hearing this laughs as he speaks, "Not gonna tell you!" This makes the young heir curious but he did not ask any other questions as he knows that he is not going to get any answer from his father so he with a sigh spoke, "then I should leave for my study!"

Mr. Lan hearing this just smiled as he spoke, "okay son!" And then with a pause continued, "I expect you are ready for the evening conference!"

Yibo hearing this just smiled as he spoke, "yes dad!" And with this, he just left for his study.