CHAPTER 1

It's the early hour of the morning when a black limo accompanied by two cars is seen stopping in front of the tallest buildings of Shanghai. From the car steps out a young man of around 25 yrs of age with a majestic aura surrounded by a group of people who carry themselves in black suites but are not as majestic as the man in the center. As the man enters the building, the building which was bustling with the sound of people busy in their work during early office hours, went into silence, and everyone is seen bowing to this man with respect and admiration. The man carries a cold and majestic aura and elegantly carries himself to the lift which will open directly in the CEO's office. This person is none other than LAN YIBO the sole heir and ceo of lan corporation which is one of the largest corporations in China. As the said man entered the lift the people outside released a breath of relief which they don't know they were holding.

The lift opens with the ding sound on the 50th floor of the building, where the personal assistant Haikuan is waiting for his boss

The lift opens with the ding sound on the 50th floor of the building, where the personal assistant Haikuan is waiting for his boss. Yibo steps out from the lift and moves towards his office and PA is seen following him. As the CEO settles himself down, a knock is heard breaking the peaceful silence of the office.
"Come in"
"Good morning, sir" greeted the assistant, as he entered the official handing over the black coffee to his boss.
"Good morning," replied yibo, as he takes the sip of his coffee.
Taking this as a cue the assistant starts speaking about his schedules to the said Person. After 10 minutes, he completes reading them and looks up at the CEO.
"Anything else"
"Yes sir, Mr. Lan, your father has requested for your presence at the mansion today"
"Okay, just inform dad I will be there and make the meeting room ready I will be there in half an hour"
"Yes sir"

With this pa is seen exiting the office room and ceo settles himself in the bundle of files on his office table which requires his immediate attention.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile on the other end of the city, is a very large mansion belonging to the Wei family

Meanwhile on the other end of the city, is a very large mansion belonging to the Wei family. The Wei family is one of the richest family in China and run across many businesses around the country. It's morning hours and a bunny is seen working in the kitchen, not a real bunny, but a bunny-looking boy. The boy is WEI ZHAN, the son of the Wei family, who is not acknowledged by his own family after the death of his mother when he was around 4 yr of age. His father after 2 months of his wife's death married his ex-girlfriend who at that time had a daughter 2 yr elder than him named Yangzi. After the entry of the stepmother and stepsister into his life, the life of zhan was turned into a living mess as he was treated worst than the servants in the family, but Zhan never complained about it. He was always grateful and loved them back as his family, though he never received that well-deserved love back.

Coming to the boy, the boy was seen cooking breakfast for the family with a smile plastered on his face which can be compared to that of sunshine.

At 8:30 am, the family descends to the dining room, and a habit of zhan he arranged the dining table for the family before being seen by his dad. His dad, tells him that his mood gets spoiled by seeing Zhan's face so don't come in front of him in the morning. So before his dad comes Zhan hides.

Mr. and Mrs. Wei descended from the stairs while bickering among themselves about something, Mr. Wei seems helpless while Mrs. Wei seems furious. His sister was busy on the phone as always. As the family settles himself on the dining table, Mrs. Wei wishes her daughter
"Good morning, princess"
"Good morning mom and dad" she replied with a smile.
Mr. Wei looked at her with a smile but as soon as his eyes made contact with Mrs. Wei that smile faded.

Zhan was watching all this with moist eyes and a smile on his face while hiding behind the pillar. He always wished to join them and receive love from his dad but he know this is not possible as his dad hates him. The thought of this brings tears to the boy's eyes. He was about to leave from there when Mr. Wei called his name.
"Zhan"
Zhan froze in his place when he heard his name being called, he was shocked and was thinking about the mistakes he did and was ready for getting scolded or even beaten. He was in his thoughts when he heard his name called for a second time. Not wanting to make his dad angry, he appeared in front of his dad with his head lowered.
"Y..y..ye....yes dad," said zhan with fear.
"Zhan, Mr lan wants you to get married to his son yibo. So be ready"

Zhan was shocked to hear this and looked at his father with an amazing eye. Not only Zhan, everyone present around the table was shocked, but one person was fuming with anger. He was about to say something when his sister Yangzi spoke
"Dad, why Mr lan wants this burden to get married to his son"
"Even I don't know Yangzi"
"But dad I want to marry yibo"
"Sorry Yangzi, I have no say on this matter, because mr lan wants only him to get married to his son"
"But dad---"
"Nothing can be done"

Yangzi stops with her breakfast and was seen storming out of the table, with her mother following her. But before leaving, she threw her daggers look at both Mr. Wei and zhan, and stormed out. Mr. Wei released a sigh and just look at his son who was standing like a statue there...
"Why are you still standing here? Move, drama is over"
"O...Okay"
Zhan looked at his dad with his tear-filled eyes and move away processing the information he has just received now....

Okay"Zhan looked at his dad with his tear-filled eyes and move away processing the information he has just received now

________________

Will zhan accept this marriage?
What do you say?

Please comment