CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(b)

At LAN MANSION...

It has been more than 3 hours since the morning sun has risen in the city of Shanghai and in the abode of the richest family in China that is the Lan Mansion, on the second floor of the mansion is the shared bedroom of the young heir and his littl...

It has been more than 3 hours since the morning sun has risen in the city of Shanghai and in the abode of the richest family in China that is the Lan Mansion, on the second floor of the mansion is the shared bedroom of the young heir and his little husband which always become abandoned by the two occupants of the room by now but Today the room still has it's occupant and the room has fallen into silence as well as darkness which is not a usual scene to be noticed as the clock is striking at 9:00 am and by this time the room gets abandoned by both of its occupants as the young heir always leaves for the office at 8:30 am and Zhan after his husband leaves for office is either with his father in law or the bunnies, Wangji and Ying which he and his husband brought last week but today these two souls are still sleeping in the warm embrace of each other as the young heir is back hugging his little husband while intertwining their fingers together and the room is fallen into darkness as the curtains are still not lifted and not even single rays of the sun can enter the room to light up the room.

The room is fallen into silence as both of the occupants have buried themselves in each other arms when suddenly a soft sound is heard near the younger ears followed by the vibration of the phone which had been kept on the bed by the young heir and this made the younger squirm in his sleep as he was disturbed by the sound so he just opened his eyes to check what thing is making sound near his ear.

Zhan who has opened his eyes to check what is making sound near his ear when found his Bo ge phone's screen lighting up is a little bit startled as he was not expecting to see the phone there as he thought his Bo ge might have left for his office because by looking at the phone he knows it's past his Bo ge time for office so he immediately turned around which made him a little bit startled as he found his Bo ge sleeping face close to him.

Zhan who has turned to face the other side when found his Bo ge sleeping so peacefully is shocked as he was not expecting this but what shocked him the most is the hand of his Bo ge which is holding his hand and both of their fingers are interlace...

Zhan who has turned to face the other side when found his Bo ge sleeping so peacefully is shocked as he was not expecting this but what shocked him the most is the hand of his Bo ge which is holding his hand and both of their fingers are interlaced and as the younger saw this he felt his ears turning red with embarrassment so he tried to remove his hand from the older's grasp but to his amazement the hold on his finger tightened which made Zhan still as he doesn't want his Bo ge to get up as he knows that how much work his Bo ge do in the office so he just wanted him to sleep so the younger just stilled at once and closed his eyes to sleep again.