CHAPTER 11 MARRIAGE - PART 1

At WEI MANSION

The Sunday sun has risen and has illuminated the mansion, Zhan who was sleeping on his bed just shuffles among the sheets and groans as he wakes up

The Sunday sun has risen and has illuminated the mansion, Zhan who was sleeping on his bed just shuffles among the sheets and groans as he wakes up. He does his morning routine and proceeds toward the mansion to do his morning work of cleaning. It was Zhan's routine to do it but today he was finding the mansion abnormally silent because normally at this time the mansion is bustling with sounds of servants but today no sound was heard. He was getting curious about this silence but he just shrugged off his thoughts and decide to concentrate on his work as he doesn't want a harsh scolding.

Zhan was finished with cleaning at 7:00 am and entered the kitchen where he found Mrs. Yan busy with her chores. Today, don't know from where an idea popped in the bunny's mind, and he decided to follow it, rather than going straight towards Mrs. Yan he tiptoed towards her and hoped in front of her with a BOO. Mrs. Yan who was busy with her work was startled by the sound, and she takes some time to recover from the shock she received. Zhan who saw his nanny getting scared by him was laughing crazily, Mrs. Yan when saw the culprit laughing didn't have the heart to scold him. So she came close to zhan and pinched him on his cheek. Zhan who was enjoying the scene was caught off guard and was now looking at his nanny with a pout on his lips. Mrs. Yan who saw the boy's antics just sighed and released the boy's cheeks. Zhan who was earlier pouting suddenly smiled widely and chirped, "good morning, aunty Yan"
"Good morning, Zhan" replied Mrs. Yan back while ruffling the boy's hair.

With this Zhan turned toward the kitchen cupboard and started searching for the things he need to make breakfast. Mrs. Yan was observing the boy's action and there was a frown on her face. She was getting curious that what this boy is doing here as today is his wedding day, so after a few minutes, she decides to voice out her thoughts. She looks in Zhan's direction and calls for the boy, "A-zhan". Zhan who was busy with the work looks in the direction of the voice looks at his nanny, " yes aunty" he replied.
Mrs. Yan takes a deep breath and asks, "Zhan baba, What are you doing here?"
Zhan who heard Mrs. Yan's question was confused as to why Mrs. Yan is asking him this question as he always does this. It's his job to make breakfast for the Wei family as he knows his father doesn't like anyone making breakfast for them. A little frown appears on his forehead and after a few minutes, he answers, "cooking breakfast" and then gets engrossed in the work he was doing.