CHAPTER 26 - PART 4(c)

At cottage

Mr. Lan and Mr. Zhao have been watching Zhan with a smile on their face as seeing the boy so happy in his own world made the two Elders feel a warmth in their hearts as after a few seconds Mr. Lan spoke, "Xian!" And Mr. Zhao who has been busy admiring the younger when heard the elder Lan spoke, "yes!" And Mr. Lan on getting the attention he wants spoke, "let's do it!" Making Mr. Zhao confused as he is not able to understand what the elder is talking about and Mr. Lan on seeing the confusion of the man spoke, "let's do what we have decided in my office!" As he looked ar Zhan who is busy playing with rabbits with a smile as he spoke, "let's start the process of making our little one independent!" And Mr. Zhao on hearing this completely turned his attention toward the elder Lan as he now remembers when the last time they both had met his friend had asked him to help his son in law to gain his confidence which has made him confused as he was not able to understand what the elder meant but as he heard the story of the younger at that time he decided to help the boy but now on hearing the elder now made him a little bit startled as he is not able to understand how will he do it so he spoke, "how?"

Mr. Lan on hearing the question of the elder Zhao with a smile spoke, "the boy loves painting!" As he looked at the elder and spoke, "and you know better what to do?"

Mr. Zhao on hearing the elder Lan spoke, "are you sure, I will be able to do it!" And Mr. Lan on hearing this with a laugh spoke, "yes Xian!" As he with a pause spoke, "I trust you!" And then looked at his watch as he spoke, "I have a meeting right now, so I need to leave!" As he took out his phone to call his team to set one of the room for his meeting and after doing so looked at Mr. Zhao and spoke, "all the best, I believe in you!" And with this left the area leaving a dumbfounded Mr. Zhao with Zhan who is busy in his own world.

Mr. Zhao on seeing his friend has left turned his attention toward Zhan who is right now busy in caressing the white rabbits making Mr. Zhao smile as he released a sigh and decided to talk with the younger and with this moved toward the place where the younger is sitting and reaching there settled beside Zhan as he spoke, "so little one likes bunny!"

Zhan, when saw so many rabbits together, has felt elated so after taking permission from his papa he has immediately ran to the place to only settled between the group of bunnies and the white bunnies when saw the big bunny immediately moved toward the big bunny to surround him making the big bunny giggle and with this he started talking to each one while planting kisses and caressing them not noticing anyone around him, to only get startled by Mr. Zhao's voice.

Mr. Zhao when saw the younger flinching realized that he has scared the boy so he spoke, "did I scare you little one?" And Zhan who has got startled by the elder voice took a minute to compose himself as he in a soft voice spoke, "n... No!" Making Mr. Zhao laugh as he spoke, "buddy you don't need to be this modest, if I scared you then you should tell me hmm!" And Zhan when heard the elder just nodded his head making Mr. Zhao smile as he spoke, "so did little one liked the rabbits!" And Zhan on hearing this with a smile spoke, "yes, Bunny loved rabbits!" Making Mr. Zhao laugh as he spoke, "really!" And Zhan on hearing this nodded his head vigorously making Mr. Zhao smile widely as he spoke, "Zhan!" And Zhan on hearing his name being called spoke, "yes uncle Zhao!" And Mr. Zhao on getting the attention he wants spoke, "Zhan, I have some questions, will you answer me?"